Talent?

Just in case you lost the track a small recap- Louis is waiting for Jennifer to come with him for team selection for the college fest. He finds a file at Jennifer's place and he is thinking whether whats so secretive in it.

CHAPTER BEGINS :-

"Ok I'll open it"Louis thought. When he opened it he didn't believe what he say pictures, certificates, cash prize vouchers, medals and what not. What are all there for. Jennifer never told him about this. Louis thought he knew everything about her. But much to his amazement he knew nothing about it. They were pictures of Jennifer dancing. She was a DANCER! She had won stage shows at different levels, performed professionally. Why didnt she say it to Louis but. I need to talk to her about it. He kept the file back as he heard the sound of footsteps.
Jennifer came. In a red summer dress. She looked pretty. In that dress just above her knees. Her hair down on the shoulders open. Liner on the eyes. Lipgloss. Just perfect. She smiled "lets go?".

They walked the driveway. Louis opened the door and Jennifer stepped it. As they went they were talking about random stuff. There is something on the backseat for you. She turned back and she saw a nice box white in color blue ribbon like a gift box. She opened it with that surprise still in her eyes and a wide smile. To her much delight she saw a box of her favourite chocolates. She gave him a hug while Louis was driving. Opened a chocolate took a bite and the other half for Louis.

She was very happy. Louis's small gestures made her more happy. He might not say I love you hundred times in a day but then actions speaks louder than words.

They reached college. "Jennifer come,her classmate took her away. Louis went for the selection he wanted Jennifer to be there she was like a lucky charm but then who would not take Louis. He was the best in the college. If he had a fan page it would be full of girls going crazy for his looks and the way he used to look on the field.
Jennifer came searching for Louis in an hour. He was there with the coach. Jennifer waited there and he came in 10 minutes, running. "Jenny! selected" , he shouted. "That was obvious Louis "she said giving a hug. "Louis I am going for the lecture its the last one don't wait after college I'll be late. Meet at 8 at Waterfront restaurant for dinner. Ok?"

Great with a hug from Louis's side. He went to fill the registration form since he was in the team now.

He saw Maria. She was too busy these days heading the college festival. "Maria Maria stop! Lets have lunch?", Louis asked.
They went to the canteen. Since the whole college had only one topic now the festival even they talked about it. DANCE! As soon as Maria told about dance he remembered Jennifer. He enquired about the formailities and last day for registration. He was lost in thought of his girlfriend's talent.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you think readers? What's the secret? Why isnt Jennifer dancing at the festival? Why did she hide?
Comment your views.
Love you all.