Secret story revealed

Jennifer called Louis when she saw him still at the door from her window. Louis told her the story of the keys and in the next one minute Jennifer was there besides him with the keys. Of course how could her forget a pair was at her place too. He unlocked the door and entered and went to sleep.
Both slept thinking about the wonderful moment they bot witnessed. Next morning was a big day. Final list of the college fest was going to be announced.

Louis had his practice so he left early. Jennifer went later as per her lecture timings.
Students final list of participants is displayed on the notice board please go and check. A teacher came to announce.

As soon as the bell rang all those who had submitted their cd's went to check their names. Jennifer went to the canteen took a burger and coke and sat.
"Congratulations", Maria said loudly with a pat on Jennifer's back.
Jennifer was confused, "Uhmm Maria what for?"
"For ur cd being selected and you have your dance audition nnext round in a week", Maria said with that instructor tone.
"I didn't submit any cd", Jennifer said still confused.
"Go and check the notice board. I need to rush lots of work". Maria said and went.

Jennifer grabbed her coke and ran towards the notice board.

She saw yes her name was there. But she didn't give any cd how is this possible. She ran to the field to talk to Louis.

"Louis why did you do this why did you submit my cd. I told you I'll speak about it when the right time comes. I am not ready now. I can't do this", she said and ran away in tears.

Louis was confused because he did know about her dance but he had not submitted any cd. He wanted to know why is this upsetting her so much. So he went behind her all confused.

He saw her sitting on the bench in the lobby. He took his hand and pulled her towarda the car, drove her to the beach. As soon as they reached Jennifer stood up and started walking ahead head down n sobbing. Louis caught her hand from behind pulled her towards him. His hands were on his cheeks, caressing her he asked what the matter was. He made her believe it wasn't him who gave the cd and he will find it out soon.

" Louis its past, dance is past for me.I wont be able to dance again. Dont ask me why. I have stopped dancing. And now I dont know who has done this",she said with a soft sob.

Louis gave her a big hug. Almost for an hour Jennifer's eyes were close all she could feel was his breathe and his heartbeat. As if in his arms everything is ok.

Louis wanted her to dance again. He had decided to do that and find out the cd issue also.