At The University

End of summer holidays.
Those 3 months were the best for Jennifer and Louis. They had become great friends. From partying together-planning for future, from breakfast-hanging out at the countryside, from beginning- till the end kind.

"Hey Jenny you don't have class today?"Louis enquired.
"I do have just rushing towards it, I'll see you after class at the canteen.Bye." Jennifer said running and speaking at the same time.

Louis was standing there alone his lectures were cancelled and he starting walking towards the library.
"Louis! Louis! Did you see the new girl in the photography department?", a boy came shouting.
Louis denied and they both went to the curriculam room where all the photography department students were gonna assemble due to the cancelation of their lectures.
There a girl was busy posing with no make up but just a beautiful smile and that was enough to attract anyone.

Louis went and spoke to her and he realised they were in the same class and she lived just two lanes before his house.

The girl's name was Maria. Louis and Maria practised photography together with the whole department of theirs and went through books in the library regarding their sessions and were ready to pack up. They all bid good byes to each other.

Louis was walking home when he saw just few steps ahead was Maria he walked a bit fast.
"Hey hi, would u mind if I give u company?", Louis asked with a grin.

"uhmm nah i would rather appreciate a company of such a talented photographer or i must say the upcoming photographer?",she said.

"Hell no but yeah anybody can turn into a photographer when the they need to capture a beautiful girl like you",he said with a wink.

They talked and walked and they had to talk because they are going to be together for the next 3 years in the same class doing the same things with the same group. Her lane came the said bye and promised to meet at college the next day.

Louis reached home searching for snacks in the kitchen.
" Louis where is Jennifer her mom just called to ask she hasnt reached yet" Louis's mother was screaming from the hall.

Holy crap i completely forgot I had to meet her Louis thought with the fright of terror of a big fight he knew was coming his way.

"She might be on her way mom", Louis replied back.

And headed out side the house leaving his bag and snacks all upside down.