The Night

Louis was curious to know the reason behind Jennifer not dancing. Hiding her talent? Why would anyone do that? He had no idea. Jennifer never spoke about it to him. He went home. He remembered he had to go for dinner with Jennifer.

Jennifer was busy trying her dresses. "God i asked him for a dinner date but I have nothing to wear", she told Veronica who had come to meet her. Jennifer's mom entered the room with a parcel and a tag "For my love". Jennifer opened the parcel. Was it like Louis could read her thoughts? Or a spy camera or something. It had a cute black dress. (Check the media)
"Hmm someone is becoming a prince charming or something" Veronica said in a teasing way.
Jennifer blushed.

It was 8:05pm Louis was waiting downstairs. Jennifer came down. She lookes hot. Pretty. Beautiful. Everything. That dress seems it was just made for her. It fitted her so well. Light make up. Perfect eyeliner. Hair curled. Two strands infront. High heels. She came and gave Louis a hug. And she smelt amazing.

Jennifer have Veronica a hug and they all parted their ways towards their amazing night. Louis escorted Jennifer towards the car.
The drive was very quite. Louis was just looking at Jennifer and driving at the same time and Jennifer she couldn't help but just keep smiling at the way Louis was looking at her.
They reached the place. Ordered some drinks. They were just talking when, Louis got up came towards Jennifer gave her his hand," may i jave the pleasure to dance with this beautiful girl?". She smiled and agreed. He took her hands kept on his shoulder and his hands on her waist. They were swinging slowly looking into eavh others eyes. As if words were not needed to speak at this time. Their eyes spoke it all.
The music got fast and Louis he started spinning Jennifer. And she gave such a big smile as if she loved it. They had a salsa round. They were so good that everyome stopped dancing. All the eyes were on them. Chemistry aha?! The last post swinging her towards himself Louis picked her up by his both hands and got her closer to him. They could actually feel each others heartbeat. It was a different feeling. Everything felt so good Jennifer closed her eyes as if its gonna be their first kiss. Louis just kissed her on her forehead and carried her towards their table for dinner.

Louis thought to ask about indirectly so that Jennifer wont know he read her file. But how is it the right time?

Jennifer- Louis i love you. This is the best night ever.
Louis- babe I love you more. This is just the starting.

They had dinner. Jennifer seemed very happy and so Louis dint want to start a serious topic. How sensible of him.

(The night is not yet over, wait for the next update.)
Vote
Comment
Share