A best friend advice

Next morning I called Kiara, but as usual she was to busy to attend a call.
I went to college. Louis had an outdoor photoshoot so I had to walk alone to college.
On the way to college I met Maria.
"Hey Jennifer" she greeted.
"Good morning Maria",She smiled back.

"I heard Louis was working on your dance academy admission. Did he make it through?"' Maria asked in excitement.

I removed the envelope and handed it to her.

OH MY GODD she screamed right in my ears. "Congratulations"

"Thank you", I greeted her with a hug.

I attended the usual boring lectures. Heading towards home I met Kiara.

Kiaraa I ran to hug her.
GUESS WHAT! LOUIS GOT ME INTO THE ACADEMY.

WOW HE FINALLY DID IT, DINT HE?
CONGRATS GIRL. WAY TOO FAR NOW.

So she knew about it. I was happy.
Jen want to go and celebrate? My treat.

Sure.

We reached a small cafe. It was our usual hangout place. With coffee and desserts.

Listen jen, I know you are happy with what Louis did for you and you should be. It is the best he could do. But You know you have to travel abroad for this. What are you going to do of this relationship. Long distance isn't what you can do I know you well for that. And you have to leave in a week. Think about it. Its your career and your relationship.

I had actually not thought about this I was too lost and busy being happy. I NEED TO TALK.

Thanks Kiara I really need to think and decide. Its difficult but I have to.

We said bye and left for home.

I reached home and broke the news to mom. She was  happy. And i treated with a pie for now.

I went to my room. I was thinking will this work long distance? Does Louis want it to be. It can't be a single person's decision. But it is my career Louis has everything set here. My mom's dreams. My goals. God this is frustrating. I pulled my covers over my face and went to sleep.