Chapter 3: Better Than I Remember

"What is it?" Ashley asked.

I paused, but then spoke. "When's the next time you think we could... do it?"

He got a big grin on his face. "Right now." His expression quickly faded, and he gave me a look. "Are you sure you'll be okay with it?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," I said.

"Then in that case..." he said, then slipped my shirt off. I smiled, stealing a kiss from him. He stopped me suddenly and said, "Be right back," then went to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I did him the favor of stripping myself, now only wearing a bra and underwear. In seconds, Ashley returned, placing his hands on my shoulders delicately; he was only in his underwear. He started to trace little circles on my shoulders, and I moaned softly. It felt so good.

He continued to move his hands along my body, and I let little moans of pleasure escape my lips. He unhooked my bra and gently set me down on the bed. I slipped off my underwear as he slipped off his. Then he pressed his bare body onto mine. The feeling made me shiver. How I missed this.

We were in a lip and tongue lock, but Ashley pulled away to place kisses all over my neck and my chest. His lips moved back up to my ear as he whispered, "Are you ready?"

I grabbed him by the shoulders. "Just give it to me."

He listened, then spread my legs and thrusted into me deeply. I gasped, but then exhaled loudly. "A-Ashley, go faster," I told him.

He started off slow, then went faster and faster. I moaned loudly, pulling myself up to his face for a kiss. He kept going faster and faster, till I actually moaned inside of him.

I turned him over, positioning my legs at his sides. Still in a lip lock, I slowly thrusted my hips onto his, then picked up the pace and rode him like the Outlaw he was. We parted our lips, and he let out a loud moan. I grinned, breaking a sweat. I could tell his body was somewhat covered in sweat too. I smiled again. Perfect.

I then pressed my forehead to his, looking deep into his eyes. He smiled too, then said, "I missed this so much."

I let a small laugh escape my lips. "So I'm not the only one."

My thrusts had faded, and I was just laying on top of him, with him still inside me. He turned me over, slipped out of me, and crawled all over me to where we could look at each other. Ashley's sweat was still trickling down my body, and I smiled. "Hot enough for you?"

He grinned. "Just the way I like it."