lessons

A/N

IM LOOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!!<3<3 So I was looking for a crossover picture and I saw a picture of Haru from free!  So I clicked on it and it turns out that A LOT of the voice actors from Ouran and Fullmetal (and other popular anime) are actually the same voice actors in free!!!! 

Haru is voiced by Todd Haberkorn (Hikaru, death the kid, and Natsu)

Nitori is voiced by Josh Grelle (Armen from AOT)

Makoto is voiced by Jonny Yong Bosch (Yukio from blue exorcist)

Gou is voiced by Jamie Marchi (narrator from Hetalia)

Rin is voiced by Vic Mignogna   (Ed and Tamaki)

Nagisa is voiced by Greg Ayaes (Karou)

Rei is voiced by J. Michel Tatum (Kyoya, Sebastian, Tomoe, and Scar) 

Sorry.... I fangirled a little too hard at this, manly because I love Haru, Rin and Rei. 

(^/////^)

anyway, on with the story.

∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

After the laughing fit died down, you noticed other students started walking in. A lot of the students were giving you strange looks and whispering to each other. You got up off the floor and dusted yourself off.  The twins did the same. 

"uh, Hikaru, Karou... Are you all right?" a unfamiliar voice asked. You saw a tall red haired male in the door way of the class room. 

"Huh? Bossanova why are you here?" Karou asked.

"It's Kasanoda, and I came to pick up some work I missed." He scratching the back of his head.

"Who's this? A friend of yours?" you peeked around the twins to get a good look at the new stranger.

His eyes widened and a fait blush creeped on to his face.

"I- I'm Bossanova. I-I mean Kasanoda!" He stuttered.

You laughed at his awkward aura. "Well, Kasanoda, I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you."

"Y-your not scared of me?" He asked astonished.

"No. Why would I be?" You asked. Nothing about him was scary to you. For god's sake you fight artificially created humans. 

The twins glared at him. "Hey (y/n) did you hear? we are doing group work today?" Hikaru said putting his arm around you.

"Yeah I think it's three people in a group." Karou added resting is arm on your head. The twins glared at Kasanoda,obviously trying to stop him from "flirting" with you.  He got the message.

"Well, I'll see you later (y/n)" He awkwardly waved good-bye.

You turned around and stared at the twins. "What was that all about?" 

"We don't know what your talking about." They tried to act innocence. But that was not their strong point.

" Don't play dumb with me. I know you were just trying to scare him off." You scolded.

"But he was flirting with you." Karou wined.

"No he wasn't. I was just introducing myself."  You blushed remembering the other day.

"Wow...You really can't tell when guys like you." Hikaru said with a straight face.

"Hey! Shut up! " you huffed.