Stay

A/N
I cry at this picture ^
Thank you for reading this far! And thank you SOOOO much for 3.8k views!!  So with out farther ado, the final chapter of
Fullmetal x reader x Ouran
Enjoy~ ☆〜(ゝ。

FYI
(C/o/c) = character of choice (Edward, Alphonse, Envy, or Mustang) oh yeah. I'm adding mustang (^_−)−

"Whatever makes you happy, will make us happy, (y/n)" Hikaru gave a soft smile.
You could feel your eyes beginning to water. You couldn't help but feel bad for even thinking about leaving Ed and Al behind. You promised each other you would alway have one another's back. And that was a promise you refuse to break. If it wasn't for the Elric brothers, you wouldn't be here today. And, well... Let's just say, you had strong feelings for a certain person in Amestris.

You took a deep breath, and let out a soft sign. You regained your composure and looked at the host club with a kind expression.

"I love you guys, and you mean the world to me, but I have a promise to keep here in Amestris. So I must stay." You say giving an apologetic bow.

Tamaki lifted you head, making you look into his deep violet eyes. "(Y/n) you don't need to apologize, we said if you were happy, we were happy."

You pulled the tall blonde into a tight embrace, trying to hold back the tears. The sudden contact took the club leader by surprise.

"I'm going to miss you guys." You manage to get out those few words before the tears took over. Tamaki returned your hug, in attempt to calm you down. You eventually let go and wiped your eyes, giving a weary smile.

"I wish there was a way I could visit you."

"Well there is one way" envy said. You glance at the humonculis with curiosity in your watery (e/c) eyes.

"The portal orb... It's what I used to get from your world, back to Amestris." Envy spoke keeping eye contact with the hosts.

"Does that mean...?" Karou started.

"You can visit all you like, and vice Versa. There are several portal orbs, so we can visit as well."  

A sense of joy washes over you. You didn't have to say good bye!  You turned to the club members you have come to know and love. This isn't goodbye. A smile spreads across your features. You don't have to lose anyone else.

As you were all bidding your farewells, you made sure that every member had a portal orb, so they could visit. You continued waving as they disappeared though the violet portal.

It has been a few weeks sense then, you, Ed, and Al went back to Grannie's place, to catch up. You decided to throw a party to celebrate the safe return. Most of your close friends came, including (now fuhrer) Mustang and Riza. You felt a tap on you shoulder. You turn around to see (c/o/c). You smile. And in that moment you decide you were going to tell them how you feel about them. A risky move on your part, but hey it's a party! Anything can happen.

ψ(`∇')ψ Edward's ending ψ(`∇')ψ

"Yo Ed, do you mind if we go outside, I kinda want to talk to you." You say scratching the back of your head.