The little things

A/N

Hey guys! I know I posted a notification saying I would post this chapter yesterday, but my dad decided to randomly take me to a small comic con convention.(I'm not complaining) BUT I felt bad for not posting so I will try to make this chapter extra awesome for you! ;)

"Tamaki! Get off of me!" You said as you pushed the persistent blonde off of you. You sat down with your guests. "I'm sorry ladies, But I think our time is up" You gave a weary smile.

"Already?" Asuka wined.

The two girls pulled their unconscious friend out of the club room. By that time the host club officially closed for the day. You walked over to talk to Haruhi.

"Hey Haruhi!" you waved.

"hi (y/n)."

"So, what's your plan for spring break?"

"Im going to Karuizawa to help my dad's friend with his bed and breakfast hotel."

"Can I please go with you? I really don't want to be in my room all spring break doing nothing." You pleaded.

"Sure, I don't see a problem with it."

"Thank you!" You gave her a hug.

"But I don't think we should tell the others. I don't want them showing up out of the blue." She laughed.

"yeah, good idea."

It was the last day before spring break, when you got home you packed a suitcase full of clothes. you left a little note on the counter, saying that you and Haruhi were hanging out over the break. You left the mansion and went over to Haruhi's place for the night. You knocked on the door. She answered and let you in. You just hung out and watched some sappy romance movie. you two were just making fun of the movie the whole time.

"This is so cheesy! This doesn't happen in real life." You joked.

"well, It actually did happen." she looked at you with a sly grin. The movie was basically about several guys falling for one girl.

" Hey shut up! it's not like I asked for them to like me." You blushed as you crossed your arms.

"A lot of girls would kill to be in your position." She laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. It's just really stressful. That's why I'm excited to go to Karuizawa."

"Yeah it's gonna be fun."

You and Haruhi both agreed that you should get to bed, so you you could leave early in the morning. You drifted off to sleep. 

Next morning you woke up, well rested. You looked around to see that Haruhi wasn't in the room. You walked into the kitchen to see her cooking. 
"Wacha making?" You asked peering over her shoulder.

"(favorite breakfast or food in general, It doesn't matter)" She smiled.

"It smells amazing!" You chirped.

"It's been a while since I made it, But I remember you saying you liked (Foooooood)"

After you ate your favorite meal, You and Haruhi packed your things and took a cab to Karuizawa. You walked in to see a very happy male standing there. He was wearing a brightly colored dress and apron.

"Haruhi! It's been so long. My have you grown." He said in a high pitched voice. His eyes shifted to you. "And it appears you have brought a friend."

"Yes, she is going to help me out."Haruhi smiled.

"I'm (y/n)(l/n), It's nice to meet you." You shook his hand.

"I'm Isao Sonoda, But you can call me Misuzu!" He beamed.