Chapter One

"Ian, are you completely sure of this? Writing a book is one thing, but adopting an abused Omega to do so is another,"

Ian shook his head, hands moving wildly, as if they could explain what he was thinking to his older brother. "Listen, Liev. I'm a doctor, I know this kind of stuff. I just want to..." Ian paused.

He wasn't sure of what he wanted to do. He only recently heard of the abused Omega from their younger brother, Rory.

"This is a serious deal, Ian,"

Before Ian could say anything else, Rory ran out in his blue scrubs, banging on the window of the car that both Liev and Ian sat in. Liev rolled the window down.

Rory was panting, exhaustion showing in his deep green eyes. "They've just took him. You have to come now and get him if you want him,"

He backed away from the door as Ian unbuckled his seat belt, dark eyes watching Liev. "Trust me,"

As Ian got out of the car, he faintly heard Liev say, "I do brother..I do,"

Ian hurriedly followed Rory into the adoption center, the walls and floor nearly to white for his eyes to handle.

"There!" Rory said, pointing at two men who dragged a relatively young male to a back door.

The young brunette Omega screeched loudly, eyes frightened as he struggled against their grip.

"Stop!"

The two men stopped upon hearing the thundering voice of the elder Alpha.

"He's mine," Ian growled lowly. "I want him,"

Ian knew where they were bringing him, seeing as he was only a hindrance. They had no use for a mental omega who didn't want to be touched.

"Ah. Mr. Elys," A man in a pristine white jacket approached from behind Ian and Rory. He walked in front of them.

Either eye on each side of his hooked nose glared at Ian. "I see Mr. Rory put you up to this. What need have you for a useless bitch?" He held his hands behind his back, posture uptight.

Ian hated him. Damn beta thought he was all that. "I am a psychologist. I need to work with him to understand why he acts the way he does,"

The young omega still struggled, whimpering relentlessly.

"Take him away. Prepare him for Mr. Elys," The doctor said after a while.

Ian's Alpha reared up inside him as the Omega screeched once again, struggling when the men pulled him to the door opposite to the one they were originally bringing him to. Ian watched, shifting uncomfortably.

"If you'll please follow me," He began leading Ian to his office but stopped, noticing Rory was follow also. "Just Mr. Ian Elys, please. Go back to work before I fire you, Rory,"

Rory hummed, quietly protesting, but went back to the front desk, sitting in his chair.

The doctor began walking again, leading Ian into his office. He didn't even bother to hold the door for Ian.

Ian had a bad feeling, but he was going through with this. He had only one rule; he never left something done half-assed.