Chapter Five

Ian pulled the Omega to his feet and tugged him to the bathroom across from his room, with not one protest from him. The bathroom was spacious, a half-tub, half-shower sitting to the left while the sink and toilet were to the right. The door of his walk in closet sat at the end, smack dab in the middle of everything.

Ian began with the omgea's shirt, nose wrinkling at his body odor. He disposed quickly of Ash's soaked pants and ruined underware. Ash had his hands tucked under his chin and he hunched over in what looked like attempts to make himself smaller. His face was flushed and tears filled his doe eyes.

Ian pulled a towel out from under the sink and wrapped the soft burgundy cloth around Ash's shoulders. That didn't stop his quivering though.

Ian turned the tub on, filling it with lukewarm water. The noise seemed to frighten Ash more because he hid behind Ian when the Alpha stood back up.

Ian allowed him to and turned the tap off, the tub filled half way.

"Alright, Ash. Time to take a bath," Ian turned around to see Ash shaking like a chihuahua, clinging tightly to his towel.

Ian slowly reached out, placing his hands on Ash's shoulders. He rubbed up and down from the Omega's shoulders to his elbows. "You're going to hate me for this, but I promise that I'll make it up to you,"

Ash nickered when his towel was pulled from his grasp, hands reaching out for it. When he realized he wasn't going to get it back, he wrapped his arms around himself, making soft crying sounds.

"Shhh," Ian gently wrapped his arms around the boy so that the Omega's own arms were pinned to his sides and lifted him, turning him to the tub. It was easy seeing how the child was only skin and bones.

That's when Ash flipped, screeching. He struggled against the Alpha's grip, legs kicking. He panicked even further when his feet touched something warm and..wet? He struggled harder, managing to knee Ian and get an arm loose. He placed his hand on the Alpha's face and pushed when he sunk further into the water.

"God damnit, Ash!" The Alpha yelled, head pushed back by the Omega's hand.

The omega wailed when Ian rudely swept his legs out from under him and lied his whole body in the water. He lied stiffly in the tub, feet pressed against the other end while his hands clung desperately to Ian's -now wet- forearms.

His heart was racing a mile a minute and he seemed to be hyperventilating. His chest heaved painfully as he tried to pull himself out using the Alpha's body. Whatever he was in right now, he hated it.

Ian growled when Ash's nails sunk into his forearms and pulled, leaving four long scratch marks.

"Ash!" He hissed. He realized how panicked the child was and murred, hands moving to touch him. That seemed to calm Ash down, but only enough that his hyperventilating slowed. His eyes were still blown wide and his nails still dug into Ian.

Ian massaged Ash's shoulders, slowly calming him. When the brunette's grip loosened, Ian pulled away with a huff.

Now that Ash didn't have the Alpha to hold onto, his hands gripped tightly at the edges of the tub. He whimpered, water sloshing up to his chin.

He was so distracted by the water that he didn't realize when Ian put something into it, something that smelled sweet.

Ian pulled another towel out from under the sink, this time a hand towel. He placed his hand on the Omega's shoulder so he knew that he was going to touch him. Ian began by soaking the towel. He placed it gently at the boys collar bone, dragging it down his chest.

Ash flushed when he realized what the Alpha was doing. He was pampering him, washing him. He yipped quietly, hands relaxing their grips on the edge of the tub.