Chapter Seven

When the doorbell rang, Ian got up to let his younger brother in while Ash hid behind his chair once more. The young Omega watched from behind the chair.

Ian greeted Rory with a hug, letting him in. He closed the door behind his younger brother as Rory tugged off his light coat and set it aside, along with a small bag he carried.

He examined the house, looking for Ash. "So where is he?"

Ian sighed, gesturing to his thick relaxing chair. "Behind the chair."
Ian was surprised when his brother got on his hands and knees and crawled to the chair. He crawled only close enough that Ash had room to come out. Ian was surprised because, even though Rory was an omega, he hadn't crawled on his hands and knees since he was a pup. Rory was far to advanced for that, smart and trained since he was raised in a wealthy family.

Ash squeaked when he smelled the other omega, perking up. He curiously snuck out from behind the chair, sniffing in the direction of the other omega. When Ash recognized him as the omega at the care center, he rushed at him, face rubbing and nuzzling against Rory's chest.

Surprising Ian further, Rory yipped softly, accepting the affection. Rory and Ash seemed to be having a conversation with a series of yips and nickers, along with nuzzling.

"What is he saying?" Ian asked, moving back to open his journal.

Ian faintly noticed Rory making a face before covering it up with an unconvincing face of confusion. "I am not sure,"

Ash and Ian both watched curiously as Rory stood up, walking to his items. He grabbed the bag and approached Ash once more, sitting in front of him pretzel legged. Ian looked back at his journal, writing a fourth entry for that day.

Ash seems to get along well with Rory. It's unknown if he does because they are both Omega or because he knows Rory from the adoption center. Ian glanced back up to see Rory clipping Ash's long and jagged nails. The omega was glowing, jaw dropped in awe as Rory clipped his nails. Ian smiled and wrote, It is clear that Ash loves to be pampered, most likely because he was never groomed in the farm.

Ian, himself still needed a shower and got up to do so, trusting Ash in Rory's hands.

When he came back to the two omegas, Rory had just finished sweeping up hair while Ash tugged at his dark locks, amazed.

Rory noticed Ian was there and smiled up at his elder brother. "His hair was frayed so I just trimmed it up. I had a feeling he would hate it short, so I didn't cut it all." He disposed of the hair and put Ian's broom and pan away. He walked back to his elder brother who hugged him tightly.

"You're amazing, Rory. Thank you,"

Rory snickered and nuzzled his brother. "Indeed. You owe me,"

He looked over Ian's shoulder at the young, curious omega. He pulled away after a few minutes.

"I am potty training him," Ian said, also looking at Ash. The young Omega looked away shyly, averting his eyes. "He is doing well." Ian felt his brother's hand on his shoulder.

"You care,"

Ian smiled and nodded. Of course he did. Ian invited Rory to stay for dinner. He agreed, and suggested healty foods for Ash. Rory was opposed to feeding him Omega slop, telling Ian how disgusting and unhealthy it was.

That was just the beginning.