Chapter Four

The next morning, Ian awoke to the sound of loud snuffles. He furrowed his brows, staring at the back of the omega who seemed to be checking out his dresser on the right side of his room.

Ian slowly sat up, eyeing the omega. "Ash," He said quietly, grabbing his glasses from his nightstand and putting them on.

The omega's snuffles stopped abruptly as he whipped his head around. The youth looked as if he were a deer caught in headlights, brown doe eyes wider than saucer plates. As he made eye contact with Ian, he lowered his head and pathetically crawled away. Ian guaranteed if the child had a tail that it would be in between his legs at the moment.

Ian sighed heavily as the omega disappeared into the living room. He shoved his covers off himself and sat the edge of the bed. He still had work to do, allowing the omega to warm up. He stood and grabbed the journal off his nightstand, walking out into the living room.

The omega had once again placed himself under the table, quivering in fear.

Ian hadn't noticed it until a while after sitting down on the couch. The omega smelled like...well, like shit. That would explain the downcast, frightened eyes of the omega.

Ian groaned, head flopping back against the couch. He opened the journal, writing his second entry. He began with the date of 4/23/2015. He'd have to begin dating it to analyze the progress. Then he wrote what he knew.

The omega is distressed. He had taken up to exploring yesterday, but there seems to be a problem. I am assuming that omegas at the illegal farm wore diapers of sorts, because the omega didn't relieve himself when he had to go to the bathroom. Assuming they also didn't bathe the omegas, he is going to be in for quite the surprise. Notes will be added later. Let the potty training commence.

Ian capped his pen and set it aside on the couch along with the journal. He stood up, slowly approaching the omega. From what it looked like Ash could double as a jack hammer with how bad he quivered, eyes still downcast. He seemed to shift on his knees when Ian sat down a few feet from the table.

"Come here, Ash," Ian gently pat his own knee, attempting to urge Ash out.

Ash seemed to take the hint, but instead of moving closer, he edged away, not trusting the sickly sweet voice that came from the Alpha's lips. No, he didn't want to go by him. The Alpha would surely hurt him. He closed his eyes as they began to sting.

Ian rubbed his temples. "I really didn't want it to come to this, but you leave me no choice," He allowed his Alpha to rear up and used it's voice. "Ash, get over here, right now,"

The omega whimpered, and reluctantly sulked to the Alpha, expecting a punishment. He curled himself up in front of the Alpha.

"Good boy," He mumbled, petting the youth's dark locks.

Once again, it was a little to late for Ian to realize it, but the smell was sour. He realized that the omega has pissed himself, his pants soaked through while a puddle formed beneath him.

The shaken sob that the boy let out had Ian's alpha cooing to comfort him. He hummed and made a clicking noise. "Uncomfortable, yeah? Let's get you cleaned up,"