Chapter 57

The days are getting longer. The sun is shining brighter than it use to. Warm sunrays filled the rooms of the mansion. I didn't need my big heavy jackets anymore. All I needed was light sweaters and I was good to go.

I opened up the curtains wider in the bedroom. Marshall was playing chauffeur for the morning and dropping the kids off at each of their friend's and families. I let Jane go to her friend Ally's for the weekend for a sleepover. They were planning it for so long, and the face Jane had was a face I couldn't say no to.

Marshall and I haven't spoken about the unborn baby since the day we found out about it. It 's for the better, since he was heartbroken.  I can't lie, I was devastated as well. Neither I nor Marshall came out of the bedroom for almost two hours that day. But that's done and over with.

And yet, I still haven't said anything about these lies that have gone too far. They've never come to mind. Why? Because they don't matter anymore. It was a mistake that I made, and is in the past.

Lelieda had invited Marshall and me to a house warming party for one of her friends, Chelsea. I've known Chelsea since her and Lelieda first became best friends; seventeen years ago. I was 14 and Lelieda was 18. Chelsea kept her busy. Instead of dwelling on the lost of our mother at the time. But that isn't important. 

I stared out the window, taking in the delightful view of the sky. There were no clouds, and the sun was just shining away. I could feel the warm rays through the window pane, and I felt a slight smile creep up on me. There's something about the warm weather that always makes me happy.

Turning on my heels, I began walking over to my closet to pick something to wear for later today. There wasn't a wide range of options. I don't buy many clothes for myself. The money usually went to Jane.

After staring around the closet space I had, I decided on a white crop top, and a pair of high waisted jeans. They were ripped at the knees, and were worn and faded. But I still loved these jeans. They fit perfectly, and were so confortable. Even through my baby fat from Jane, these jeans never let me down.

I grabbed everything else I was going to need and headed to the bathroom for a cool shower. Marshall should be home soon, and I want to shower quick enough to give him his own time to shower. I walked through the empty house and enter the bathroom. I flipped on the shower, strip down, and jumped in.

(blah blah shower shower nopoint in talking about it)

After what felt like about maybe ten minutes, I shut off my water, and hoped out wrapping a towel around my body and hair. I opened the door and let some steam out. As I do so, I hear the front door swing open.  Marshall's home. I smiled to myself as I continued on with my routine.

I threw on my crop top, and then my jeans and threw the towel to the side for later. Getting a good luck if myself in the fullbody mirror, I noticed the fat I got from the pregnancy is slowly going away. Which is good because I really wanted to wear this top. Now what do I do with my wild hair? It'll take hours to straighten it, and I only have a few minutes before Marshall becomes anxious to leave. Fuck it. All I do is put a glob of gel in my hands and run it through my hair like a comb. Then, I leave it be. I also grab a hair tie just in case it gets too wild.
------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS! SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER I DIDNT REALIZE WATTPAD FUCKED UP THIS CHAPTER :/. I WOULD REWRITE IT BUT I DONT SEE A POINT IN IT. BASICALLY ALL THAT HAPPENS IS MARSHALL CALLS DAYA SEXY AND THEN THEY GET IN THE CAR AND LEAVE. SUMS UP THE CHAPTER, ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!
          Love,
        Dat0neWriter