Chapter 24

Sam's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early the next morning entangled in Luke's arms who was still peacefully asleep.

He was so cute.

I never knew love could feel and be this strong but our love was something that was better than words and more than a feeling.

I felt a pain in my head for a second and leaned my head on Luke's chest.

"Luke!" I giggled as I pushed myself playfully away from him as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him.

"Don't go please, if you love me you'll stay." He said as I laughed softly.

"I do love you but I have to go. I shouldn't have even stayed the night, you know that. Everyone is probably worried sick about me."

"But then if you leave I'll be worried sick about you..." He said making a pouty face.

"No, don't do the pouty penguin face. I really have to go." I said kissing him softly.

"No, don't tease me." He smiled.

"I'm not teasing you, just giving you something to look forward to." I said as I got up and tightened my ponytail.

I was wearing Luke's plaid red and black checkered shirt over a pair of his grey boxers.

I didn't have any clothes to sleep in last night so he was kind enough to let me wear his clothes.

"You look so perfect in my American Apparel underwear darling." He smirked as I looked back at him.

"You know that could be a hit a song." I smiled.

"All about you?"

"If you want it to be." I smiled as I grabbed my jeans and shirt.

"Hey, do me a favor?" He asked still laying in bed.

"Sure, what babe?"

"Wear my shirt out today? So the next time I see you you can wear it?" He asked.

"Only if you wear my shirt, music man." I smirked as he propped himself up on his elbow.

"Excuse me?" He laughed.

"You heard me."

He got up and ran over to me as I screamed loudly as I laughed and ran, "Luke! Stop!"

He chased me and quickly caught up to me and grabbed my waist and spun me around as he went into the living room.

"Luke!!" I giggled as I screamed.

"I'll make you a deal." He stated as he held me up still, "I'll let you down and let you go home if you wear my shirt with your ripped skinny jeans out today and on our next date and if you let me write all of my songs about you." He smiled.

I smiled too, "Deal, deal, now let me down."

He set me down as I went back into Luke's room and grabbed my jeans and went to the bathroom and got changed.

Once I was done I walked out in my black skinny jeans,Luke's shirt, and converse with a ponytail.

Luke walked out and saw me, "Wow, it's like the female version of me."

I smiled, "Well what can I say? You're very handsome."

"And you're very beautiful." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me as I ducked away and walked down the hall to the door where my bag was sitting.