Chapter 16

Sam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and let them wander around the empty room.

Why did everything look so clean and white?

Where was I?

I tried to speak,but nothing came out.

Just a sore very harsh feeling in my throat.

"Alright, I know you can't hear me but guess wha-" Lauren started as she looked at me and then dropped the coffee she was carrying.

"JAMES!" She screamed running out of the room.

I hardly even recognized Lauren, she seemed so grown up and more beautiful than I remembered.

For some reason my brain was in a haze, I couldn't picture who James was, but as soon as he ran in the room I clearly remembered.

He was handsome.

He changed so much!

He always was swooning over me,but now it was me taking a moment to swoon over him as he looked at me and started crying.

"Call the guys! Call mom! Call everyone!" He told Lauren as she nodded and went back out to the hall and James came to me.

He took my hand in his and let tears fall onto it.

"How you feeling?" He asked carefully.

I put my hand to my throat and felt a tug on my skin.

I looked down and saw just exactly what I didn't want to see.

I was covered in wires, which were connected to machines or bags and it terrified me.

I panicked and James took clear notice as he moved closer setting my hands in my lap and looking me in the eye.

"Hey,hey, it's okay. It's all alright. Just focus on me okay?" He said as my eyes met his.

I nodded and looked into his eyes.

He smiled "I missed you."

I was confused.

Missed me?

Where did I go?

Lauren came back in on the phone, "James the boys are on a immediate flight back and will be here in the morning and everyone else is on there way now."

He nodded, "Get a nurse please for her."

She nodded and walked out again.

"Everyone's coming to see you. You excited?" James asked.

I nodded and leaned back.

This was going to be one hell of a night...

~~~~

Ashton's POV

We rushed back to the hotel, grabbed all of our things, rushed out and went down to the lobby as fast as we could.

And of course the one time I needed to get out of here there was a sea of fans outside.

Granted I loved them, but I needed to get home.

"We need security." Calum said quickly as we went to the front desk and had security called.

We had to wait in the side hallway for over fifteen minutes before security was finally showed up and put up a path for us.

"About damn time!!" I yelled as we all got up with our suitcases.

We made our way out to the lobby and then through the path of fans who yelled out our names and wanted pictures and autographs, but right now we needed to get out fast.

We finally made it to the van as we all got in and headed to the airport.

I grabbed my phone and looked at Twitter and a bunch of fans thought we were blowing them off and letting the fame get to our heads and a bunch of stuff.

I told the guys and we all took to Twitter.

'We didn't blow off fans. We love you, but there's a home emergency. We needed to leave as fast as we could. Sorry x Ash.'

I knew they'd be okay once they knew the situation because as soon as I tweeted I was getting apologies.

"I can't believe she's awake." Luke smiled.

"I know...but I knew she'd come through." I said looking at him and smiling.

I was going home...

I was going to finally see my girlfriend...

And my heart was overwhelmed, but I needed to see her.

I needed to hold her.

I needed to kiss her.

I needed to love her.

I needed to tell her everything.

"What are you thinking about?" Calum asked.

"Her." I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and texted her,

'Don't worry baby I'm coming home <3 I love you'