Chapter 1: The Meeting

On the day of November 17th 2010, a girl named Ember went to France from L.A. America to try the life in France, she was a very smart girl, very good sense of humor and is very pretty. When she got to France she said "Ah. The smell of air in France"said enthusiastically. She stayed in a hotel named The Inn. The next morning she went and looked for a job but she was struggling until she came to the last stop which was a cooking job. She applied for it and got interviewed by Harley which was a half French half American but he can speak English well. She got in the job, she started the next day which was a good day for her a few days had past then one afternoon her boss Harley said "How are you doing Ember?" Said curiously. She said "I'm fine sir, I'm enjoying my job very well". Harley said "that's good to hear".
Then she went and got an order, then came back and saw Harley working in her station, she asked "Why are you working in my station sir?" Then he said "I can't just be standing and looking at you I need to be working and also you need to join me next week with the other restaurant managers and cooks to have a meeting I need my best cook." He said with a grin and chuckle. She just smiled and laughed and said "Yes". She was not looking where she was chopping so she accidentally sliced her finger with a knife and said "Ow! That hurts" said painfully. Harley heard it and went to her and said "Are you alright?" Then he kissed her finger to stop the blood bleeding. She just looked at him while he kissed her finger and smiled happily. Then when he stopped he looked up to her and smiled amazingly. The next week came and they went to the meeting, Ember was wearing a blue and green dress while Harley was wearing a black and white tuxedo. The meeting started and when it was their turn to discuss about it she slipped on a pen, but fortunately Harley caught her (as expected) they stared into each other's eyes with a fiery stare Harley and Ember knew something is going to happen, but one of the managers coughed and they got back on track with what they were doing. The meeting ended then Harley said "Would you like a ride home?", Ember said "Um, alright sure." When they got to her hotel he went out of the car and opened the door for her, Ember said "Oh, thank you for the ride home, see you tomorrow." Said with a smile and chuckle, he said "Well, alrighty then." Said with a unsure look on his face. Then when he was driving home he found her wallet and keys left on the car seat, he called her and said "Your wallet and keys are here." , she answered "Oh thank God its there I couldn't get in the room". He rushed back and went up to her floor and saw her with her things all over the floor. She said "Thank you very much sir.", he answered "Well, it is your keys and your wallet." He answered with a weird look on his face. She opened the door and said "You wanna come in for a drink or a snack maybe?" She said weirdly (she looked back and hit herself because of what she said), Harley said "I would love to."
By:France Idjao
What a cliffhanger isn't it? Well u will have to wait for the next chapter which is very soon!
Thank You For Reading!!!