Chapter 4: Getting Her Back

Harley called Alex and Lucky over to help him plan for Ember surprise party. Lucky said "You need to put something about wildlife because she loves it so much." Harley answered "Oh, well then let me call my guy that has party supplies." When it was time for Ember's party Lucky picked her up and said "Are you excited for your birthday?" Ember answered "No, not really." Said with a pout. Lucky drove her to the restaurant. Ember asked "Why did you drive me here?!" Said with a mad look on her face. Lucky answered "Well, this is where you first started when you came to France." Ember said "Yeah, but this is also the worst place to be, because of the "breakup". Then a song suddenly started playing called "Your Song" by Elton John. Then Lucky put a blindfold on Ember and escorted her to the office of Harley. Ember asked "Why do I need to wear this?" Lucky replied "Just wear it." They entered and Ember sat down on the chair and took off the blindfold, there was Nature all over the place and a projector showing through the pictures of Ember and Harley on their times together, the song was still playing. Ember asked "What is this?" No one replied. Then Harley came out and sang the last part of the song, singing "Oh, how wonderful life is, now that you're in the world." Sang Harley with a smile. Harley said "I'm really sorry, my boss just said to do it and I didn't have a choice." Ember replied "Aw, thank you and I'm really sorry to I think I overreacted to that." They hugged and enjoyed the birthday party, but out of nowhere Amity and Blair appeared. They said "Uh, Ew what are you doing here? Oh and hi Harley." Harley answered "Its Ember's birthday today and I decided to surprise her here." Ember said "Wow, are you really trying to separate us two? That's just low." Blair grabbed Harley and said "Come on, let's go." Harley refused and said "No, why I love her!" Harley sticked to Ember and Amity and Blair just left. After the birthday party of Ember, they decided to enjoy Harley's birthday because he didn't celebrate it. The next day Harley picked Ember up and gave her an envelope, Ember asked "What's inside of this?" Harley answered "Just open it when I tell you to." Harley drove Ember to the park next to the Eiffel Tower. Harley said "Open it." Ember opened it slowly. When she saw what was inside (It was a ticket to Rome, Italy for 1 week) she said "Oh my God! Harley you didn't need to do this!" Harley said "Well, just one of the ways I could say sorry again." Harley said "We will leave tomorrow with Lucky, 6:30 am to go to Rome." They left and when Ember got home she packed her bags to Rome. The next day Harley picked up Lucky and Ember, when they got to the airport they saw Amity and Blair. Harley said "What, why are you here again? Are you following us?" Amity answered "No, were just going to Rome." Lucky said "Really, that's where were going too." They checked in the airport and when they checked where their seats are they weren't close together. Ember's seat was 48K while Harley's was 25B. They wondered why they were so far apart. When it was boarding time, they bumped into Amity and Blair. When they sat down Ember saw Harley's seat mates were Amity and Blair. She was annoyed, but fortunately Lucky was there to calm her down. Harley looked back at her and signaled "Is it okay?" Ember signaled back saying "Yeah, its fine just make sure no funny business happens." At the middle of the trip Amity woke Harley up and said "Are you excited?" Harley ignored her. When it was time to eat Harley said to Blair "Stop following us, will ya?" Said with an annoyed face. The trip ended and when they arrived Harley waited for Ember to get near. Then they got their bags and checked in the hotel.

By:France Idjao
C'mon man, not funny anymore... TOO much Cliffhangers.
You wanna see what happens in Rome? Wait for chapter 5
Thank you for reading!!!