Chapter 15: Time Flies, But It Takes Time To Heal A Broken Heart

PS. This chapter is a little bit longer. So prepare! Hope you guys enjoy! I made it longer, to make up for the times I haven't posted chapters.
-Author's note END-

So Ember was deciding if she should go towards them, Roza said "What are you waiting for? Go!" Ember replied "Well, I'm not sure if I should go over there..." Roza replied "Well, I can see why you're doubting on this, but just a tip if you don't go there you'll just make the problem worse." Ember replied "I guess so... Alright I'm going over there." Lucky saw Ember and the group in the car. Lucky said to herself "Should I tell Harley that she's coming or not?" Then Ember and Roza went towards them. Ember said "Harley, look I'm really sorry about what happened in Japan, I just exploded because its been awhile since I saw him." Harley replied "You know I got very ripped apart when you said that you "think" that you don't love him anym-." Suddenly John calls Ember. Harley said to himself "See, I knew it they still love each other... You know you should let them go, I mean you can't beat love. Okay, Harley let Ember go with John even though I know it's hard." John said to Ember "Ember, how are you? I heard you guys left?"

While they were talking in the Limo, the guys were a bit doubting about their girlfriends' exes. Then suddenly, Krissiey calls Jane. Krissiey said "Jane I have some bad news." Jane replied "WHAT BAD NEWS?!" Krissiey replied "Well, Darren was in an accident after he knew you left. A car accident, he's in the hospital, he's good." Jane replied "WHAT?! O MY GOSH!" Jane ended the call and said to the guys "GUYS DARREN GOT IN AN ACCIDENT!" Zane whispered to himself quietly "Huh? I guess Karma happen quickly. Well I know it didn't hurt, for me! Haha." Cole heard it and said "What the heck Zane?" Zane grinned and said "What?! Huh, I didn't say anything..." Cole replied "Yeah, sure..."

In the park, Harley said to Ember "Look, Ember this is going nowhere. I'm letting you go, even though it's very hard for me, I can't stop you loving him." Ember replied "Harley, I know you can't beat love, but we loved each other right?" Harley replied "Of course, but I'm sorry but I'm letting you go. Now you're free, you don't need to change yourself for me." Ember replied "I understand..." Harley walked away, Lucky said to Ember "I hope you're alright." Ember replied "Yes, I'm okay. Just really disappointed with myself for doing this..." Amity and Blair went towards them. Amity laughed and said "Haha, I knew you wouldn't last with Harley. Now I can go back with him." Blair said "Yep, now we can be good." Roza shouted "ALRIGHT NOW GO AWAY STALKERS!" Amity replied "UGH FINE." They went away.

Afterwards, Ember went back to the Limo. Ember had teary eyes. Jewel asked "What happened?" Roza replied "Harley let Ember go..." Everyone gasped. Roe said "Don't worry, if he's for you destiny will meet you to together." Lucky said "We should respect Harley's decision." Roza said "Yes we should." Jay knocked on the window and said "Lucky, can we  go out later?" Lucky was so distracted that she said "Yeah, Yeah..." Jay shouted "YES!" Jareth said "Calm down Jay." Then the Limo started going, then Lucky realized that she said Yes to Jay. She shouted immediately "NOOOOO!!!! WHY WHY DID I DO THAT?!" Jewel laughed and said "It's probably because you were distracted..." Jane said "Moving on from this topic, DARREN GOT IN AN ACCIDENT!" Zane said "Why are you so affected by him?"  Jane replied "It's because were friends..." Zane replied "Okay, but make sure that you stay up to that."

Jay texted Lucky "Hey, let's meet up at the park on 7:00 pm sharp"  Lucky replied "BY THE WAY I DIDN'T SAY YES TO YOU ABOUT THIS." Jay replied "Oh, yes you did. You can't deny it." Lucky replied "UGHHHH, WHY?!" Jay replied "Just go will ya?" Lucky replied "UGHHHH FINE!" The girls saw her touching the screen really hard on her phone. Then Roe asked "Lucky, are you mad at your phone or something?" Lucky replied "NO! I'M MAD AT JAY! NOT MY PHONE, I LOVE MY PHONE A LOT!" Jewel replied "Geez Louis... Calm down..." While they were driving, Harley texted  Cole he said "Cole, don't tell this to the girls, just say it to the boys I want to talk to you guys, later... Let's just make it the guys' night. Let's meet up at the restaurant infront of Eiffel Tower on 8:00 pm, don't let the girls know this." Cole saw it and replied "Sure thing, Harley. Cool a guys night! Definetely telling that to the guys! See ya later Harley." Then secretly, Cole texted Zane, Jay, Kai, about it. Unfortunately, Jay texted Cole saying "Sorry, dude I have a little meet up with Lucky later like 7:00 pm sharp. Sorry can't make it..." Cole replied "DAMNNN, DUDE! You finally going out with her! Good Luck! I'm sure it's fine..."