Chapter 8: The New Love Teams

So, Roza met Cole on the top of Eiffel Tower. Cole said "Why, would a beautiful lady, be without a handsome man?" Roza said "Well, maybe because I haven't found him yet..." Cole said "I guess you and I are destined to find each other." Roza said "I don't know, maybe or maybe it's just a coincidence." Cole replied "I don't believe in coincidences." Roza said "Well, we did meet in the most romantic city in the world, especially on top of it, maybe we are destined." Cole said "We both agree on one thing. I guess we are..." Cole asked "May I know your name? May I take you on a dinner date?"
Roza replied "I'm Rozalin T. Hathov, and I guess so..." They went out on a date. The next day, they were holding hands while going to Ember's apartment. Roza knocked and said "Ember are you home?" Ember replied "Yeah, wait a minute." Then Ember opened the door and asked "Um, who is this man Roza?" Roza replied "He's Cole, my new new new boyfriend..." Ember was surprised and said "Wow,nice." Then Harley came rushing towards Ember. Harley said "Ember I'm really sorry. I was just planning for something I needed help from them." Ember said "I was going to say sorry too, but you said it first. I'm really sorry though." They hugged and then kissed. Harley asked "Who is this man, Roza? Cole replied "I'm her new boyfriend..." Harley said "Oh, alright." Cole said "We should probably meet up with my brother Zane." They left. Harley received a text from Alex saying "Did you send me these flowers?" Harley replied "No, I didn't. Ooh you have a secret admirer!!!" Said with a chuckle. Lucky called Ember and said "Ember, Ember! I have been sent chocolates and flowers... Probably from Zane...!" Ember replied "Whoa, calm down... You don't even know who sent them.." Then in Lucky's apartment came in Jay. He said "You like those I gave ya?" Lucky was disappointed that it wasn't Zane. Jay said "My brother told me about ya. I love your personality. But he did say you are very forgetful, I hope you don't forget me, my name's Jay by the way." Lucky said "Um, I really don't like you. But I'm Lucky..." In Jay's mind he said "No, I won't give up on her!" So Lucky just closed the door in his face. But when after she closed the door, she smelled the flowers and was thrilled about him. Harley,Ember,Zane,Jane,Roza,Cole went out on a triple date. Jay called his brother Zane if he could bring Lucky along, Zane replied "Yeah, sure but makes sure you keep her smiling" All of the couples had sweet little moments. Then Jay brought Lucky to the place where they are having the dates. Lucky was not happy about it at all she said in her mind "OH HELL NAW!" But really inside her she was thrilled to be with him. Amity and Blair rushed in and said "Oh, Harley where are you? I'm here for our date!" Harley replied "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE! You keep on following us!" Alex came in and said "YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! You are sooo obsessed with Harley..." Blair replied "UH! Ew your here again!" Alex came towards them and pushed them out the door. Ember said " *sighs Thank you very much again." Lucky said to Ember "Help me I'm stuck with this guy, pretending to be cool even though he's not at all!" But inside her she was going to die for him... "It was like falling into a cloud." She said deeply and quietly but Jay heard it, but pretended he didn't hear what Lucky said. "Love is like a tornado, it destroys everything in its path but stops after awhile."

CLIFFHANGERS!!!
Thank you for reading