Chapter 7: Backstabbs and New Friends

So they explored around The Leaning Tower Of Pisa, but then went back to Rome to get their bags and went back to France. When they were in the airplane the stewardess said "Ladies and gentlemen, we have an important passenger today. She is Rozalin T. Hathov, the Russia's president daughter. She is here to greet you all." Rosalin said "Hello, everyone. Im not a full Russian because my mother was a British. So I'm basically half British half Russian. I will be roaming around to give you little souvenirs from Russia." She said with an amazing flawless accent and she was wearing a "Lolita." Then when she got to Ember and Harley's seat, she said "Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" Harley answered "Yes, Madame." They were watching a movie, where Jane was there with her leading man Zane. When Lucky looked to her side, she saw them two sitting but not beside because there was a guy between them. But when the guy went to the bathroom, they had a chance to hug and talk more. Lucky said "Aren't you in this movie?" They replied "Yes, why?" Lucky was surprised because of his accent. Lucky said "Can I have your autograph, (she whispered saying "Can I also have your number?" But Jane heard it and in her head she was like "Girls, these days!" Zane heard it and just randomly wrote his number.When she finished roaming around the plane to give souvenirs, she saw Ember and Harley having a cute little moment. Then she said "Oh, how sweet. Are you American?" Ember answered "I am full American, he is half French half American." Rozalinda said "If you are a full American, then can you help me become an "American" by the look, and the outfits?" Harley nodded yes, then Ember said "Okay, sure we'll start when we get to France." Rozalinda clapped and said "Oh, thank you very much." When they got to France, they saw Amity and Blair at the airport wearing a t-shirt saying "My boyfriend, Harley Wattson." Ember asked "SERIOUSLY, THOSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING US AND RUINING EVERYTHING!!!" Then Rozalinda saw it and said "I thought Harley was your boyfriend?" Ember replied "Yeah he is, but they keep ruining everything." Lucky said "THOSE GIRLS ARE GOING TO BE DEAD IF THEY COME ANYWHERE NEAR YOU TWO, OH HELL NAW!" Harley said "Calm down, Lucky." They tried to avoid them, but (again) they saw them. Blair said "Oh, hey Harley! Who's this freak huh?" Ember replied "You are such a nuisance. That is the daughter of Russia's president, for your information!" Amity said "Really? I don't think she is, she looks like a rugrat!" Said with a laugh. Then her bodyguards came and asked "Madame, is everything okay her?" Rozalinda replied "Yeah, just these two "fruit flies" keep bothering my friends." Then suddenly Amity and Blair took off. When they got back to their apartments, Rozalin knocked on Ember's door. Ember opened the door and said "Oh, Roza." Wait let me get my bag, then I'll help you." Harley was waiting downstairs. They drove to their first shop, then Harley saw Lucky and Alex and called them over. Harley said "Lucky and Alex, come inside my car I need help with something." Alex asked "What do you need?" Harley said "I'm preparing for our 2-week anniversary, can you help me plan?" Lucky replied "Sure." Alex replied "What are you planning to do?" Harley said "Well, I want to take her to a boat ride under the Eiffel Tower, which has a dinner table, and also don't tell her about this or else my surprise will be ruined. Lucky and Alex replied "Sure, easy enough." So then Harley hugged both of them, but when he was hugging Lucky, Ember and Roza was just going out of the store but they saw Harley hugging Lucky. Then Ember rapidly opened the door and said "What are you doing?" Lucky said "Oh, its because, Ummmm." Alex said "Its because Lucky needed advice for a thing she's planning to do." Ember said "Really, because that hug wasn't thanking, I know how Harley hugs and that wasn't a friend hug, you know what I'll be right back." She took off with Rozalinda. While Jane and Zane were walking they saw Ember with Rozalinda running while Ember was crying. Jane asked "Woah, why are you crying?" Ember said nothing..." Roza said "Its because, she thinks her boyfriend is cheating on her." So Jane just comforted her. While Roza said "Ember these outfits can I wear them now? I kinda want to go to the top of Eiffel Tower, wearing this." Ember replied "Sure." So Rozalinda wore the clothes, then went to the top of Eiffel Tower. Where she meets Cole.

MAN TOO BIG OF A CLIFFHANGER!!!! STOP DOING THOSE
Thank you for reading and the next chapter will be coming soon.