Chapter 17: Roe Saves The Day!

So, they got the permit. They went up, and started decorating. While Roza was decorating, she didn't notice that her handkerchief fell. She went down from the chair, and slipped, while she was going down. Sebastian and Cole saw her nearly falling down to the ground. Sebastian and Cole went rushing towards her, but Sebastian caught her. Ember saw it and felt jealous. They stared at each other for about a solid 2 minutes straight. Cole looked at them and looked like he was ready to punch him. Cole coughed and said "Good thing you caught her. Uhm... You can let her go now." Sebastian replied "Oh. Yeah." Sebastian let go of her, and continued decorating. When they finished, Zane called Harley. Zane said "Bro, come to the Eiffel tower, I will give you the permit." Harley replied "Alright, were nearly there." When they arrived, Harley saw Zane and said "Dude, where's the permit?" Zane replied "Oh. Here they are." Zane gave them the permit. Harley replied "Thanks, dude. Actually you wanna come?" Zane replied "Sure. Why not?" They went up. Then when they arrived everyone jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!!!" Harley was glad and said "Thank you guys!" Summer was also surprised and said "Awh, you guys did this all for Harley?" Lucky replied "Yep! It was all our plan!"

Jay said "What are you guys waiting for? LET'S EAT AND PARTY!" Roza said "Easy there Jay. Yeah, let's eat." Harley saw his favorite things in one cake. He saw sports, the color green and his favorite flavor of cake, Milk chocolate. They ate. After they ate, they gave Harley his presents. Ember gave Harley a book of all their memories together. Jay gave him a G-shock watch. Cole gave him a limited edition National Geographic magazine. Lucky gave him an Apple watch. Jewel gave him Air Jordan shoes. Jane gave him a Roger Federer signed t-shirt. Roza gave him a book of different languages. Sebastian gave him puppies. Best of all Roe gave him VIP tickets to visit her Jurrasic Park. Harley said "THANK YOU GUYS SOO DAMN MUCH! You didn't have to get me these things, and you Roe! You gave me VIP tickets to Jurassic Park? Huh? Uhhm, Roe just a reminder were not in the dinosaur era anymore. Just sayin'." Roe replied "Well, since we have top technology back in Russia, me and my research team found some DNA of dinosaurs from the mosquitoes stuck in maple sap. We were able to extract different dino DNA and so, we had cloned dinosaurs. We kept it a secret from authorities, to help preserve and protect these dinosaurs."

Everyone's eyes were huge. Jay said "Are you kidding?" Roe replied "No. Were all going there tomorrow." Everyone was still doubting on it. The next day, they packed and went to Russia. While on the plane, they saw two odd looking people following them. Then, they noticed it was Blair and Amity. Roza said "Is that Amity and Blair?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!" Ember said "Calm down Roza. I think it is Amity and Blair." Amity and Blair went towards them. Blair said "Harley?! OH GREAT YOU'RE BACK! We were waiting for you! Come let's have a chit chat about Australia Mate!" Said Blair trying to be Australian. Harley replied "Wait, wait. I'm not following you "Mate" were going somewhere as a group. Why the heck would I follow you people eh?" Amity said "Well, you don't have a girlfriend anymore so... YOU'RE FREE! You can date anyone." Summer coughed and said "I'm his girlfriend. Hi, I'm Summer Evergreen." Blair replied "Pffffft, sure yeah. She's your "girlfriend". You're just trying to make us go away." Lucky said "Were not trying to make  you go away. We want you to go away." Amity said "Ughh, Ew. You again. You might be able to make us go away now, but we will be back alright." Harley replied "Now, go bye bye!" Amity and Blair went away with an angry face. They went back to their seats and rested. Ember and Lucky was the only ones awake. Sebastian already fell asleep. Ember saw Harley and Summer falling asleep on each other's shoulders. She felt jealous, again. She had remembered the times when Harley and her was sweet.

Then, she had teary eyes for a moment. Lucky noticed it, while she was watching "Just The Way You Are". Lucky said "Ember, you alright?" Ember replied "*sniff* Yeah, I'm fine." Lucky said "Are you sure? Because you're kinda tearing up a bit." Then she saw what Ember saw, Harley and Summer falling asleep on each other's shoulders. Then she said "Is it because of Harley and Summer?" Ember replied "Of course not... I'm just really happy for them." Lucky replied "Well, then if that's what you say so. Get some rest, we have a busy day coming up." They slept. When they woke up, they were already in Russia. They were told to go down the stairs safely, then they saw Roe's guards. Roza said "*sigh* The smell of Russia." The guards drove them to where the lab and research project is. Harley said "Roe, is your lab suppose to be here?" Roe replied "Yes, you can't see it, because it's underground. To keep anyone from getting in and stuff." Kai said "I AM READY TO SEE SOME DINOS!" Jewel replied "Roe, are you sure were not gonna be eaten by dinosaurs here?" Roe giggled and replied "No, and I am sure of it." They entered and everyone's eyes were unbelievably big. They saw huge machines working and they saw lots of mosquitoes trapped in maple sap.

Roe said "Okay, guys put your bags in the golf cart and we'll travel 'round the place. They didn't notice that Amity and Blair was following them from the airplane. (STALKER ALERT!) Summer said "So, where are we going to first?" Roe replied "Hold your horses Summer, I will just get some emergency stuff, incase anything bad happens." Jane screamed and said "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS"ARE WE GONNA DIE?! TELL ME IF WERE GONNA DIE!" Zane replied "Geez, calm down Jane. Don't worry, I'm sure everything's gonna be fine! Right Roe? RIGHT ROE?!" Lucky said "My God, Calm down both of you. You're thinking about negative things that might happen. Think about GOOD STUFF!" Roza said "Yeah, listen to Lucky. THINK 'BOUT GOOD STUFF!" Roe said "Yes, think about good things. Now, let's go people! Slow pokes." They started their journey. Amity and Blair creeped up and followed them waking. They just had some problems getting through the forest, there were bugs, leaves and tress in the way. On the golf cart, everyone is still thinking they are in a dream. They have never imagined that they would see roaming dinosaurs. Their first stop was the herbivorous dinosaurs, then the omnivorous. The last stop was the carnivorous. Of course it had to be the T-Rex. Amity and Blair was full of bruises. They didn't notice that they were in the T-Rex cage, because they were too busy stalking them. Roe saw Amity and Blair in the cage and freaked out. She screamed "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE?! THE T-REX WILL EAT YOU!" Everyone saw them. Lucky said "Uhmm.. Roe do we really need to save them? I mean they always meant trouble to us." Roza replied "Lucky. Come on now, even though they always meant trouble. They're still people." Lucky replied "Ughh, fine." Then Amity and Blair saw the T-Rex coming towards them, they screamed and ran for their lives. They left the gate open, which made the T-Rex able to escape and chase after them.

Roe stepped on the gas as hard as she could. They chased after them. Roe passed the T-Rex and they were able to grab Amity and Blair. Blair replied "Thank you so much Roe. We nearly got eaten by that weird looking cat thingy." Jane said "Wait, wait. Did you just say Thank you? Who is this person?" The T-Rex was really catching up on them. Unfortunately, the gas level was really low. Roe was getting worried, till the golf cart suddenly stopped. They all screamed "ROE, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Roe replied quickly "GUYS, GET OUT OF THE CART. GET YOUR THINGS. THE CART'S OUT OF GAS. RUN!!!" They grabbed what they could, and RAN FOR THEIR FREAKING LIVES!!! They headed for the gate leading back to the lab, which was safe. Lucky was carrying too much luggage, she tripped on the root of the trees. The T-Rex was literally right behind them. Roe looked back and saw Lucky. She quickly ran, and Harley, Zane, and Kai followed her and helped Lucky. While, Jay was just running away and screaming like a little girl. They helped Lucky up. Then continued running.

They were able to get out and close the gates. The guards tranquilized the T-Rex, and brought it back to it's cage. Everyone was terrified and happy at the same time. They were happy because they were brought back to the lab, still every part of their bodies attached. Everyone was thanking Roe. Even Amity and Blair. (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! AMITY AND BLAIR IS THANKING SOMEONE? WHAT A MIRACLE.)

Thank You For Reading!!!
What will happen in the next chapter in Russia?
CLIFFHANGER... MUAHAHA
Just kidding... THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT ON TCOR!!! We reached 600+ views!
Thank you again!
GOODBYE! See you in the next chapter!
This chapter was requested and inspired from Raekaiscow! Check on her account for her stories!