Chapter 6: The Exploration

The next day they traveled to The Leaning Tower of Pisa. They traveled for about 2-4 hours to get there. Their tour guide/driver was named Alejandrino he was half Indian, half American. When they got there Alejandrino said "People of America, we are here. Now do you want to go to the tower now or to the hotel?" With his funny Indian accent. They couldn't stop laughing because of his accent. But they said "Hotel first my friend." Said Harley with an accent of an Indian. Then Alejandrino said "Sir, are you trying to mock me?" Harley replied "No." They went to the hotel and packed up for The Leaning Tower of Pisa. When they got there Alejandrino suddenly said "Balakrishnar, my friend!" Harley and Ember was going to die laughing. While Alejandrino was showing them around, Harley saw a Guitar that had a Nature design saying "Wildlife=Life", he quietly asked Lucky if Ember liked playing music, and she said "Yeah, she definitely does, especially guitars." So he bought the guitar, but then out of nowhere Amity and Blair said "Oh, Hey Harley is that for me us?" While grabbing the guitar from his hands. Ember looked at him and saw him giving the guitar to them and said "WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU DOING AGAIN?!" Amity replied "Duh, getting what Harley is giving me." Harley said "No! This guitar belongs to Ember not you two brats." Then Alejandrino stopped the fight saying "EY EY, people of America, stop fighting over a guitar, you know there's more." Blair said "Ew, why is your accent like an Indian and no we want this guitar." Lucky replied "Dumb dumb that's because he's Indian." So then Alejandrino took the guitar and gave it to Harley, while Amity and Blair took off. Ember said "Harley! Why do you keep giving them things, I thought you don't like them!" Harley said "I didn't I was goi-" Ember interrupted him and said "Harley you had three chances but you wasted them, now you only have one! Ember took off as well but Lucky followed her. Alejandrino said "My man, you need to something to get her back." Harley replied "Like what?" Alejandrino said "Like what she loves to do, and her likes. Do something with those things." Still with a funny Indian accent. Harley said "Maybe I could decorate the hotel room to look like a forest or maybe just Nature, then I could play some music then give her a present and of course say sorry?" Alejandrino said "Well, my man that sounds amusing but I'm not Ember, I'm just your tour guide." Harley replied "Well, can you help me?" Alejandrino nodded his head. They bought supplies, while in Ember's side, Lucky is trying to make her feel better, then a American lady approached her and said "Having a bad day? Huh, I'm having it too." Ember replied "Yeah, I don't know if my boyfriend still actually loves me." The lady said "I'm Ruby by the way, and well there is a saying "Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover" which is actually very helpful in love life, maybe you just overreacted or you bursted out your anger on him it depends you need to know yourself." Ember replied "Maybe, I did I think I should go apologize." Ruby said "Here have my number if you have any trouble again." When Ember got into the room Harley surprised her and sang "See You Again", when it ended Harley said "Look, I'm really sorry its just whenever Amity and Blair comes around its bad timing, I hope you forgive me." Ember said "I do forgive you but, its not all your fault a part of it was mine, I'm sorry too." Harley replied "Aw, thank you and I forgive you too." Then Alejandrino gave the guitar to Harley then Harley gave it to Ember. Ember was surprised and hugged Harley and said "Harley, how did you know I love guitars and Nature?" Harley replied "Well, I asked Lucky about what you really like and that's what she said."

By:France Idjao
Man, it was going so GOOD why did u have to stop it???
Thank you for reading again!!! XD