Chapter 5: What Happens In Rome, Stays In Rome

As we went up to our rooms, Amity shouted "Harley, remember tonight!" Ember asked "What's going to happen tonight?" Harley with a confused face said "I don't know, she's crazy." So when they packed to go to The Colosseum , they saw Blair with a sign saying "Here, Harley. Come with us." Ember and Harley was confused and just ignored it, but Blair grabbed Harley, but Harley refused and ran off with Ember and Lucky. When they got a cab to go to The Colosseum, they were amazed and just took pictures. When they finished they ate lunch then went to a club where they saw Amity and Blair partying like a pro. They tried to avoid them but, it was too late because Amity and Blair saw them and said "Come one Harley your locking yourself with "that girl". Ember and Harley shouted saying "Go away! Were minding our own business." So then Harley and Ember with Lucky took off and found a seat that was vacant, they sat and got some drinks and partied. They went home with Harley drunk as hell. So they took a cab and went to their hotel room. The next day Harley just said he would just be resting because he has a bad headache, Ember and Lucky just said "Sure, make sure to rest though, were going to explore a bit okay?" Harley answered "Yeah, make sure to be careful, just call me when you need something." Ember and Lucky left. Harley got a message from Alex saying "Bro, how's it going in Rome?" Harley answered "Well, actually the girls are not here because they wanted to explore around Rome." Alex replied "You? What are you doing, why didn't you come with them?" Harley answered saying "Oh, I got so drunk last night I have a damn headache." They chatted and chatted, but Ember called but Harley couldn't answer because he was too busy with Alex, she called and called but didn't answer any of them. So Ember said to Lucky "Harley's not answering, something might've happened to him!" Lucky replied "Oh, come on don't worry that much, he's a man for heaven's sake." Ember said "Okay, but after 10 more calls and 1 more hour and he doesn't reply or answer, were going home." After 10 calls and 1 hour, Harley didn't answer any of her calls. So they quickly got a cab and rushed to the hotel room. Seeing Harley just staring, smiling and chuckling at the laptop. Ember said "Harley, are you okay?!" With a hug and worried tone. Harley said "I'm fine why?" Lucky said "Ember has been calling you and you weren't answering any of 'em." Harley said "Oh, sorry I was talking with Alex for like 3-4 hours now, I didn't hear it ring." Ember said mentally "Whoa, Harley might be falling for his best friend, but I won't let it get between us." Then when Ember and Lucky rested, Harley was still chatting with Alex! When Ember woke up, she saw Harley still on the computer. Ember said "Harley, didn't you rest?" Harley replied "No, no shush, she's telling me a good story." With a hand gesture to be quiet and go away. Ember said "Gosh, okay." The next few hours came but Harley was still chatting with Alex. Ember asked Harley "Come on, you've been talking too long, you need some fresh air come with us were going to explore the city more." Harley refused and didn't mind her. They left and then after a couple of hours Ember tried calling Harley again but he didn't answer." In her head she was mad and was like an erupting volcano because of anger. They went home and still saw Harley talking to Alex! Ember shouted "Seriously, I feel like your obsessed with her." Harley said "No, I'm not. Go disturb someone else just not me." So Ember just ignored him for the rest of the day. When the next day came Harley kept asking Ember "What's wrong?" But Ember didn't reply. When the hours had past Ember said "You seriously need to say sorry, your so obsessed with her, I feel like she's your girlfriend not me." Harley said "Okay, I'm really sorry, just haven't bonded with her for a long time now and its your job to keep me from liking other girls. I'm really sorry though for what I did." Ember said "I forgive you because I'm a soft-hearted person, but the next time you do this It'll take time to forgive you."

By:France Idjao
OKAY, thank you finally stopped those intense cliffhangers, but still this is also a cliffhanger.
Thank you for reading and don't worry more's coming...:)
Hi france HUEHUEHUEHUE -Kamote