Chapter 20: Back To The Past!

So, I will start doing TCOR before the actual day I publish it, so that I actually publish it on time. As I write this, ItsMehLilac  is distracting me again. I know it's near Christmas. There will be a chapter published on Christmas.
-End of Author's note-

Harley and Ember looked at each other for about 4 solid seconds. Both of them remembered the time when Ember slipped on the pen. Summer coughed. Harley said "Op, here ya go. Found your water bottle." Then, Harley noticed Summer looking over them. Harley said "Summer, what are you doing?" Summer tried to fake that she wasn't looking at them. Summer said "Huh? What? Oh. Didn't notice you there. I was just looking at the big TV where the announcements are." Harley knew she was lying, but he said "Okay, then." Ember said to herself "What is that girl doing?" Then, after 12 hours of sitting in the airplane, the finally arrived in L.A. Harley said "Ah. The smell of air in America." (How ironic, Ember said that, when she first came to France. #Emley) They got their bags, and took a cab. Roza asked "Where are we staying?" Ember replied "Where do you guys prefer? Hotel or my apartment? My apartment is quite big." Lucky said "I think it's better if we stay in your apartment, you know to save money." Summer replied "I think we should rent a hotel. So that all of us get separate rooms, and besides we might not all be able to fit in your apartment." Harley said "I will go with Lucky on this, we should save money for the whole trip. Even though, we have extra funds. Let's just make sure we have enough." Summer looked pissed off. Ember replied "You guys agree?" Everyone said yes, except for Summer. They went to Ember's apartment. When they got in, there was a note. It said "Ember, if you're reading this, the Christmas will occur in my house. Okay? Goodbye! See ya later. -Amber" Jane asked "Who's Amber?" Jewel replied "I am guessing she's your sister?" Ember replied "Yep. How'd ya know?" Jewel replied "Well, it's kind of obvious, Ember, Amber, see the rhyme?" Ember replied "Oh. Well, that wasn't on purpose. The rhyme thing was kinda coincidental."

Summer whispered to Harley "Harley, why is her apartment so small? And dusty?" Harley whispered back "Don't judge, will ya? It's probably because no one has been here, since she left." Summer stuck close by to Harley all the time.
They put their bags down. Then, Jay asked, "So, what's the first agenda, for today?" Jane replied "Let's go visit the Hollywood sign, then go to filming sets." Jewel said "Let's go to the beach first." Roe said "How bout this? Let's go to the beach first, then go to different filming sets. So, that we have a lot of time to visit a lot of different sets." Roza replied "Guys, guys. Calm down. Let's just ask the one who lived here before, okay?" Ember replied "I think Roe's right on this one." Sebastian said "What are we waiting for? Let's go! We have a busy busy day ahead of us!!!" They all grabbed their things, and rented a car. Harley brought his laptop to check the applicant's resume. Cole drove the car to the beach. The guys couldn't help look at the resume. Then, Jane said "Isn't that Krissiey?" Zane replied "Who's Krissiey?" Jane replied "Don't you remember in Tokyo? The waitress? She helped Ember." Then, Roza saw it and said "She is!" Harley replied "Huh? What now? Who is Krissiey?" Roza replied "When you and Ember got in a fight in Japan, we went to Tokyo." Jane replied "Then, we met Krissiey, she kind of gave advice to Ember and stuff. Very nice girl." Then, suddenly Zane remembered about the whole "Darren" thing in Japan. He looked frustrated. Jane wondered why he looked mad, and said "What's up? Something wrong?" Zane faked a smile and said "Oh. Nothing. Just... Saw a very annoying video." Jane replied "Really? What video?" Zane replied "I forgot the title." Jane knew he was lying.

Kai whispered to Zane, "Dude, there's definitely something wrong with you." Zane replied "What?! No." Kai replied "Come on, dude. I won't tell it to anyone." Zane replied "Okay, fine. See, they brought up the whole Tokyo trip thing. You remember when Jane's ex was there? Darren. He was trying to steal my girl from me." Kai replied "That's normal. I had one of those incidents with Jewel. You see, Jewel had a major crush on this guy, Justin. I was already with a relationship with her, but he wanted her back. I fought for her. Turned out, he was a bit of a odd dude." Zane said "Don't mind it. Eh. Let's just rest, we have a 45 minute drive." Then they arrived in the beach. They got their stuff, settled down on the beach. Jay said "Guys, let's go surfing!" Cole replied "Great idea! C'mon!!!" The girls laid down on the outdoor folding chair. Summer said "Harley, don't you want to go surfing?" Harley replied "Well... Not really. I just want to photograph some sceneries. Surfing is not really my thing." Summer replied "Okay, then." Sebastian invited Ember for a walk on the beach. While they were walking, Ember ran into Bianca. Bianca said "Wait. Are you Ember?" Ember replied "Yes, I am." Bianca replied "Ember Paladin? Like, the girl who was very quiet, in class?" Ember replied "Uhm... Yes. Why'd you ask that?" Bianca replied "IT'S ME! Bianca! You know, Bianca S. Jaena. We were like BFF's for the last 3 years of college. We were even roommates!" Sebastian was feeling kind of out of place, in their conversation. Ember replied "WHAT?! Really? BIANCA!!! O my gosh, you look so different! I feel like you're another person." They hugged. Ember said "Oh, by the way, this is my boyfriend, Sebastian." Sebastian shook Bianca's hands. Sebastian said "Nice to meet you." Bianca replied "You too." Ember said "Do you want to join us on Thanksgiving? It's going to be in my sister's house. You know like old times." Bianca replied "That would be awesome. Wait, a minute. How are you here? Didn't you go to France?" Ember replied "I am just visiting for Thanksgiving." Bianca replied "Oh, how nice. Here's my phone number. Anyways, I gotta go, my boss' is calling me. Bye! Nice seeing you again!" Ember replied "Bye!"

Sebastian and Ember went back to the area where they settled down. Sebastian asked Harley "Dude, where are they? I can't see them." Harley replied "Oh, they're done surfing. They just went and showered." Summer said "I will go get some snacks. Be right back!" Sebastian said "Ember, I will check on the guys. I will be quick." Sebastian and Summer left. Harley and Ember was alone. Ember coughed. Harley said "You know, we haven't talked one on one in a while." Ember replied "Yeah... Do... You... Want... To... Talk... Now?" She was feeling a bit scared when she said that. Harley replied "I mean it's okay if you don't want to." Ember replied "Su-" Sebastian cut her off and said "Hi, I am back." Ember gestured nevermind. Summer went back with a handful of different snacks. Harley grinned, and said "You didn't have to get that much food." Summer replied while sitting back down "Better safe than sorry." They ate, and the guys and girls went back, wearing new clothes. Roe said "Guys, after we eat let's go to the studios?" Roza replied "Alright! I hope we see the Back To The Future 2 set." They laughed, and ate. After they ate, they packed up and put their things in the car. Harley drove. He drove past a lot of things, that triggered Ember's old memories when she was little. She suddenly went back to the past, remembering and reminiscing her little kid self. She saw her with her dad, mom, sister and her best friends. Then, Lucky shouted "EMBER!!! WAKE UP! ARE YOU DEAD, WOMAN?! Someone take her to the hospital." Ember was half scared and surprised when she went back to the present. Ember replied "AHHHHH, WHAT?! WHAT?! I AM NOT DEAD! I WAS DAYDREAMING OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT!" Roza said "Woah, calm down Ember." Ember replied "Okay. Okay..."

Then, Jay screamed "GUYS!!! WE'RE HERE! HOLLYWOOD. THIS IS AMAZING!" He rushed out of the car, and directly went into the studio 1. They guards said "Woah, woah buddy. Slow down. Where do you think you're going?" Jay replied "There." The guards replied "Do you have a pass?" Jay shook his head saying no. Then, Ember went towards them and said "Here you go sir, our passes. We will see Amber, Amber Paladin". The guards looked at the passes, their faces, and cleared the way to the door. They ran into Amber. Amber said "Hi! Sis! You're actually here! That is a lot of friends, but I don't mind. THE MORE THE MERRIER, they say." Ember hugged her, and said "Hello! This is Sebastian my boyfriend. Roza, Lucky, Jane, Jewel, Jay, Zane, Cole, Kai, Summer, and Harley are my friends. I missed you so much, sis!" Amber replied "A whole lot of ya! I will try to remember all of your names, anyways what set do you want to visit first?" Jay excitedly said "BACK TO THE FUTURE 2!!!" Amber replied "Alrighty, then. Come one this way, guys." They saw the set and took a lot of selfies and photographs of the place. They saw Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly, Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett, and Lea Thompson as Lorraine Baines. Jane, Lucky and Jay went immediately towards them and asked for a picture and autograph. The actors laughed because of how excited they were to meet them. Harley said "Amber, where is the CR?" Amber replied "Oh, turn right and then left there, the 2nd door to the right." Harley replied "Thanks. Summer, I'll be back I will just go to the CR." Summer nodded. Harley was halfway to the CR when he saw Mackenzie.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
Thank you for 950+ views!!!
Who is Mackenzie? Hmmmm....
You guys are probably very curious on who she is.
Advanced Merry Christmas!!!
What was Harley and Ember going to talk about? Gosh darn Sebastian ruined it!
Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will probably be on Christmas.