Chapter 23 - Mysteries Arise

"I'm fine. Just give me your address and I'll go there."
"How are you gonna get here?"
"I'll call a cab."
"Are you sure? You might get drugged or kidnapped."
"Yo. Ember. You have to calm down. I won't be in danger. I promise."
*sigh* "Alright. Just be safe and call us when you're near."
"See you!"
"Goodbye!"
They ended the call.
Roe went over to Adam.
"I'll go ahead now."
"What? No thank you?"
"Oh. Thank you I guess." said with uncertainty.
"Alright. It was good to see you again. Try not to get left behind by your friends again."
"Sure, but no promises."
Adam gestured a hug, but Roe shook his hand instead. Adam rose his eyebrow with confusion, but went with it.
Roe left as soon as she got her things and called a cab.

~Time Skip~
After about 10 minutes, Roe got to Ember's house. She knocked on the door and Ember quickly opened it.
"ROE!" everyone screamed.
"It's good to see you guys."
They all hugged her.
They all ate together and decided to visit some more places together.

~Time Skip~
The day came to leave LA and they were all saddened. They all packed their bags and went to the airport. Summer was both happy and sad to go. She was happy because Ember and Harley wouldn't be able to see each other everyday, and sad to not see LA again. Oddly, Harley and Ember were beside each other again in the plane. While, Summer was beside Cole and Sebastian was beside Rosa. Harley and Ember didn't seem to mind, but Summer was definitely annoyed. Harley was very tired so all he did on the plane was sleep. Ember couldn't even get a minute of sleep. All Ember could do was think and think.
She kept contemplating about everything. She got about 30 mins of sleep till the stewardess woke her up to eat.

Krystal was waiting for their arrival. Krystal rushed to them as soon as she saw them. Krystal hugged all of them. After the long journey back to France, they decided to eat at a restaurant.

"I feel like I can eat a horse." Jane said. "I agree with you." Roza replied.

They ordered a lot of food. Suddenly, Jewel looked disgusted.
"What is it Jewel?" asked Jay.
"Look. Behind. You." said with an annoyed face.
Everyone looked and saw Amity and Blair. Amity seemed to be in a mood to annoy the heck out of them. Blair didn't look so well.
Amity coughed and said "Oh. Hi. You guys eat so much food. I wonder how people still see you as people."
No one seemed to mind it. They all just pretended that she wasn't there.
Until, Amity and Blair decided to just leave them alone, for now. Then, suddenly, Alejandrino came running towards them and said "HOW ARE YOU MY FRIENDS? YOU ALL SEEM VERY HUNGRY."
Everyone was happy to see Alejandrino. He all made everyone's mood better. They chatted for a while and soon left.
They said their goodbyes and went back to their houses. Summer gladly went home with Harley.

~Time Skip~
It's been 5 months since their LA trip.
They would still meet up and eat or stroll around together. It was pretty normal for the past 5 months. Then, Harley saw a familiar face walk by him, who was wearing an all black outfit and sun glasses. Harley tried to remember who the guy was, but he doesn't seem to remember anything. He became very curious about him, within just the second he passed by.

~Harley's POV~
"Who was that guy? Why does he seem so familiar?"

"This is bugging me. Am I seeing things?"

"I think it's from all those Korean dramas Summer was forcing me to watch."

Harley muttered to himself. He continued to become curious. Then, he went to a nearby cafe to try to think and remember who the guy was. He walked in and ordered. After a few minutes, he still couldn't remember why he looks so familiar. Suddenly, his phone rang.