Chapter 10: The Confusion...

Cole surprised Roza on their first anniversary. With the help of Jane, Zane, Ember, Harley, Krystal, and Roe, she is the sister of Roza. Cole said "SURPRISE! Happy anniversary." Yelled Cole. Roza teared up and replied "OMG, thank you so much! Just the two of us in a dinner would just be fine." Harley replied "Well, Cole here didn't just want fine he wanted amazing. I don't know if you think this is amazing, though." The girls replied "Yeah, Cole is so sweet." But Krystal said "Hehe,(sarcastic laugh) sure." They enjoyed the party, the boys got super drunk. The next day Roza thought to herself, "I don't like Harley he's just a good friend." Then Jewel went to Harley's restaurant. Jewel asked "How do you keep a good relationship?" Harley said "Trust, the truth, and love." Jewel smiled and said "Thank you. Good luck with Ember and stuff." Then she left. Amity and Blair rushed in and said "Harley, look I have a new boyfriend. You can still get me back, if you break up with Ember. Harley said "SERIOUSLY, THERE IS NO CHANCE THAT'LL HAPPEN! You are so crazy! No, I don't want you back, now leave me and Ember alone! Blair replied "UH, EW OKAY YOU HAVE NO CHANCE WITH US!' Then they left. Ember went in with confusion and said "Why, were those crazy people here again?!" Harley replied "I don't know they're super annoying." After their work, they met up with Jane and Zane. Zane said "Harley and Ember, could you help us with Jay's surprise with Lucky?" Ember was shocked and replied "Sure, but can you believe it, someone actually likes Lucky!" Harley asked "What is Jay planning to do? He should ask Ember because she's Lucky's best friend." They went and prepared for the surprise. Ember called Lucky over to the park in front of Eiffel Tower. When Lucky arrived she asked "What are we doing here?" Ember replied "Well, someone wanted you to be here." Lucky "Oh, it better not be Jay! OH HELL NAW!" Then Jay popped out, and said "Hello! I hope you expected me! Don't run away this time by the way." Lucky tried to run, but Jay grabbed her. Jay whispered to Lucky "Don't go, I know you like me." Lucky said "OH HELL NAW, that'll never happen!" Jane and Zane said "Alright, you two lovebirds, stop arguing." Lucky said "Uh, fine I'll go with it." Jay smiled and took her to the dining table and said "You sit here, I sit there and they watch over there." Lucky said "Why can't they just sit here?" Said with a worried face. Jewel said "Pssssst, just go with it. He's really trying, just give him a chance." Roe nodded and said "Yeah." She went with it and said to herself "Maybe, I took this guy for a mistake. He really likes me I guess." After the dinner, Jay escorted Lucky to her house. Lucky thought to herself "I-I don't like him right??? I hope not." Jay said "Well,I hope that the dinner helped you change my image in your head." Lucky said "Pfffff, I don't know to myself." Lucky whispered "Maybe, a little bit." Jay said "What?" Lucky replied "Nothing..." The girls Jewel, Ember, Jane, Roe, Krystal, Roza, and Lucky went shopping. While they were shopping Amity and Blair saw them and said "UH, EW. Why are you rug rats shopping here?!" Roza replied "Seriously, you call "us" rug rats, look at yourselves." Lucky said "BURN! You so dead." Amity and Blair just ignored them and ran off. The boys met up with them after they went shopping. Harley said "How'd it go?" Ember replied "Well everything was good 'till Amity and Blair showed up, but they left after Roza here burned them." Harley said "Okay, well good thing they didn't try to hurt you or anything." Lucky said "OH HELL NAW, there going to hurt us. I'd probably kill them, first!" They all laughed and said "Alright, calm down Lucky.." They went and got lunch, Roza saw Krystal trying to snuggle up with Cole. Roza had a weird look on her face, and said "What are you doing?"

Thank you for reading!!!
What will happen next?! Stay tuned for the next chapter.