Eventful Day

Mitch's POV:

Some time during our marathon Scott had fallen asleep. I felt like a complete creep staring at him, but he looked so peaceful. I rested my head back on his chest while I listened to the beating of his heart. The slow pace dragging me down into slumber as well.

"Mitchie, baby, get up!"

Was Scott calling me baby?

"Mitchie! We've gotta get ready to meet Kirstie, we're already late. We can save water by showering together." I popped my head up, "Why didn't you say that in the first place!?" I said dragging Scott to the bathroom. I heard him chuckling as he pulled me close to him, "I love you, you know that right?" He said smiling down at me.

"Yeah, I do. Now prove it big boy." I said biting at my bottom lip.

Scott smashed his lips onto mine and started lifting my night shirt over my head. I moaned into his mouth as he started to caress me, sending a heat throughout my body...

"MITCH!"

I gasped jumping up from my sleep. Oh my gosh, I had dreamt of me and Scott about to... "Mitch are you okay? You're sweating...?" Scott asked, "And you moaned in your sleep!" I heard another voice say, "Why did you say that! I wasn't gonna mention that Kirstie!" "Well you don't mention a lot of things Scott." she retorted. My face flushed and I could feel the warmth on my cheeks. "No need to be embarrassed, Kirstie is jealous that even in her dreams she can't get any!" Scott said smirking at Kirstie. I saw her gawk and then throw a shoe at him. "You gonna tell us about your pleasure-filled dream?" "Nope." "Pleasseee!" Kirstie said begging. "No, it is private!" "He was probably face down on a bed with Harry Styles." Scott joked. It was my first time hearing something so inappropriate about myself come out of his mouth... And I kind of liked it. No! Stop it Mitch!

"Earth to Mitchiiee" I zoned back in to see Scott waving his hand in front of me. "Sorry." "Damn, must've been a good dream." They laughed. "Kirstiechu wanted to know if we wanted to go roller skating at the new rink." "Sure. I'm in... But why?" "Well you should get to know Genie and there's this cute guy who works there, his name's Avriel, he's a junior... And I want to see him." Kirstie said. "So we are going for you to flirt with a worker." "That's pretty much it." Scott said chiming in. I sighed, I'd do anything to take my mind off the dream. "I'm in!" "YAY! Lets go!" Kirstie said excitedly then ran down the steps. "I see she's still childish" I laughed and walked down with Scott. "Mitch, Scott come in here really quickly." I heard from the kitchen. "Yeah mom?" "While I was cleaning, I peeked into your room and saw you two.. cuddling? I- I know you were upset sweetie, but is anything else going on?" My eyes widen in fear, my mom had seen us... "Nah, we just fell asleep. Nothing too bad." Scott said with a shrug. Turning to look at him, I finally spoke "Scott was just very pillow like I dozed off," I said turning back to my mom, "And besides, Scott and I will never be anything more." I say forcing a laugh. I could feel a gaze burning into my face, Scott was obviously upset. For what? I'm not sure.

"Okay, well if you two DO decide on being something more, tell us so we can figure out some rules around here! I will not tolerate fondling while me and your father are present." "What does that even mean?" I questioned. "How about we go. Before we get an in-depth sex talk!" Scott said pulling me out of the kitchen towards the front door. "What did your mom want?" "Nothing." Scott and I said at the same time.

Kirstie raised her eyebrow and let out a 'Mhm' before walking out the door with us trailing behind her.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_***____**_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_****_**_*_**_*_*_***_**_**__*_*_**_**_*

As we made it to the skating rink, I noticed Scott's old crew by the concessions and rental booth. I looked over at him to see if he saw them as well, he did. "We don't need to go over there." I tried to say to him, "That's where Avriel works!" said a pouting Kirstie. I sighed, "Do you not understand what just happened today with Scott? This is hard for him!" I heard her mumble 'So is you being here' but I let it slide. I knew she was just upset. Soon a high-pitched voice came from behind us "You gonna skate or what?" We all turned to see the girl who replaced me. "Hey Genie!" Kirstie said, "This is our, uhm, old friend, Mitch." she smiled up at me and spoke, "I've heard a lot about you. I'm Genevieve!" "Ah. Nice to meet you." "Let's skate!" Kirstie and I turned to face Scott, confused at his sudden outburst. "S-Sorry, they walked away... I didn't want to waste any time." "Right!" We all started walking to the rental booth when one of Scotts's old buddies yelled out "I didn't know faggots knew how to skate! Let's see you skate Hoying!" I saw Scott shake his head and continue walking to the rental counter.

"You handled that well, Scott" Genevieve said, "I want to punch him in his throat! He would be nowhere if it wasn't for me!" Scott said through his teeth. "Maybe coming here was a bad idea..." Kirstie said softly. Scott looked up "No, no! I-It's fine! I'll be fine. Come on." He said pulling me and Genevieve up from our seats. "We're gonna have fun." He managed to roll us all on the rink and we began to casually glide around the floor. An occasional fall from Kirstie and Genevieve, but they got right back up. Everything was running smoothly until the DJ dimmed the lights for the couple skate.