Chapter 8

Carlos (ooo yall already knew but it's still cool for a change)

I held Dude close to me as I walked back to the field. Stroking his fur, all I could think about was what just happened.

Man, I really liked her, but she will just get in the way. We were sent here to get the wand and that's it. No relationships, no sports, no good grades, just the wand.

Samantha knew. She knew that it was us who set off the museum alarm. Compared to everyone else here, she is too observant to not notice. All Mal talked about was that stupid wand.

That stupid wand was the only way to prove to our parents that we are villains. If our parents take over Auradon, I can't just leave Samantha. I developed some type of feelings for her so now the only way to save her, is to hurt her. I can't feel anything for her and she can't have feelings for me. It's the only way.

I shook my head and looked at the ground, I am so sorry Samantha.

"Carlos! You ready to finish for the day?" Ben shouted at me. I nodded, letting Dude down and jogging to the tourney field.

(Let's go back to Sam's P.O.V because I just wanted to tell you guys why Carlos said all of those mean, horrible things.)

Samantha

Word is traveling fast about Mal doing Jane's hair and now all the girls want Mal to do it to their's. I felt a tear fall down my face and quickly wiped it away before anyone saw.

Maybe this is better. Maybe I shouldn't like Carlos. I am a princess and he is a villain kid. I don't even know why I saw so much good in him. His mother wanted to kill innocent puppies for a jacket!

What am I doing? I can't sit here and judge him. We aren't like our parents unless we choose to be. I accused him of being evil and stealing something and that was uncalled for. I have to forget about him. Carlos De Vil can no longer be the thing that fills my mind.

I actually made it to my room. I just fell onto the bed and laid on my stomach. I didn't let anymore tears fall. It wasn't worth it. He wasn't worth it. He didn't let me explain. It was him who said he didn't want to see me and that's his loss.

There was a knock on the door. Ugh! Groaning, I stood up and checked in the mirror to make sure it didn't look like I was crying. Opening the door, I see my brother standing there.

"Hey Sam, I didn't see you after our encounter in the woods." I just nodded, not sure how to reply, "but um I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to go see the villain kids?" His eyes had hope in them and I couldn't let my brother down.

"Um yeah. Let's go," I weakly smiled and walked out the door, shutting it. Following Ben down the halls and through the sea of people, I almost lost him.

Arriving in front of Mal and Evie's dorm room, we both just stood there. I wasn't gonna knock because it was Ben's idea to come see them. Ben obviously was contemplating something so I just patiently waited for him to knock.

Eventually I just got tired of waiting and knocked. After a second, the door opened revealing Mal with Evie, Carlos and Jay behind her, farther into the room.

Back to the cliffhanger chapters! But I mean if you watched the movie - which I'm sure you have - you pretty know but let's make more chapters. I know it's a bit short but I'll be as active as I can. Thank you all for being so amazing and patient and just wow. I love you guys!