Chapter 11

Samantha

"What a day! Jay won MVP for tourney, my brother sang to you, what else could happen?" I shouted to Mal who was holding Ben's jersey tightly.

"A special someone could notice what he is missing," Evie wiggled her eyebrows and nudged her head to the field.

"Psh, what are you talking about?" I squinted my eyes, questioning them.

"Oh cmon Sam. It's obvious. You and Carlos like each other," my mouth dropped. Was it really that obvious?

"Me and Carlos? Carlos and I? A thing? No way. He won't even have a full conversation with me anymore." I crossed my arms.

"Well he will notice that he needs you," Mal said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I'm glad my brother made this decision. The villain kids aren't villains at all. They're just kids. I smiled and held my arms out for Mal and Evie to take. Which they did, and together we all made our way out of the crowded area.

-------------------------------------

In chemistry, we were supposed to take a test. Chad was being unlike himself and actually look at paper instead of a mirror. Evie was digging through her purse, stressfully looking for something.

"Hey, Ev. Is everything alright?" I whispered to her and when she look up at me, the teacher asked her a question.

"Looking for something?" And pulled out Evie's magic mirror. "Thank you, Chad," Of course that butt kisser of a prince would do that. She did his homework for him. "It's gratifying to see that someone still respects the honor code." I had ignored the rest of the teachers words because he was irrelevant. My focus was glaring at Chad.

He had finally noticed and I kicked his shin. Chad hissed and the teacher looked over at him with a questioning look. Quickly, I focused back on the test in front of me and bubbled in C since I was not sure of the answer and I hadn't picked that in a while.

Doug, I had found out, stood up for Evie in class and helped her. Turns out she got a B. Not that I was doubting it. More that she was doubting herself because we all knew how smart Evie was. But because of her mother, knowledge didn't matter, just appearance and a prince.

Another thing I just found out, was that Mal and Ben have a date. Like why doesn't anyone tell me things ahead of time. Anyways, Mal, Evie and I were going to their dorm, when I was dragged into a bush. It was my brother.

"You know, there is such thing as a phone," I shoved mine in Ben's face and he just pushed my arm away.

"I need your help, getting ready." I groaned.

"Why can't one of your guy friends help you?" Ben was always one to be frantic and worry about his appearance.

"Cmon Sammy. Please? I'll owe you something but you're friends with Mal. You can help me." He begged and as always, I agreed to help him. What would do without me?

Yeah it's late I know. I had homework and I didn't even do it. We set up the Christmas tree and now I have to wake up at 6:30am to do it and it's 10:30pm now. Just a filler chapter. Next week will be better!