Chapter 3

Samantha

"So hey guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy and- Heigh ho!" My friend introduced himself to the small crowd of four villain kids. I always giggle when he gets surprised like that. It's hilarious!

Evie introduced herself to him and he was just awkward and as red as a tomato. It was adorable. I ship them til the end of time! He listed their classes, when Mal walked up to him, looked at the clipboard and said, "C'mon guys, let's go find our dorms." They all followed her towards the West wing stairs. I looked at the clipboard, while Doug was dazed by Evie.

"Uh, your dorms are that way guys," I say to them pointing to the East wing stairs. All of them bound back down the stairs.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and-" Doug tried to think of the last one.

"Sneezy," I said but at the same time Carlos said it as he passed us. I looked at him, laughed and looked at my feet. He was really cute and unfortunately, I was never one to be brave enough to talk to the guy I liked. He smiled at me and then ran off after the others.

After I was sure that they were gone, I turned to Doug, "So, Evie huh?" I smirked and his face turned red and his body stiffened.

"What? No way. How could you ever think that? I can't like villains!" He seemed like he was insisted of convincing himself more than me.

"Oh yeah? Keep telling yourself that Doug! Come find me and tell me that when your face isn't red and you can look me in the eye!" I shouted back at him as I walked to the East wing. I needed to talk to a friend of mine.

Her name is Meredith and she is Merida's daughter. You know, Scottish, red head, great with a bow and arrow, loves bears? Anyways, that's my best friend, other than Doug, Rachel, Rapunzel's  daughter, and Aaron, Ariels son, mister fish out of water. 

Now that I've met the villain kids, I already know who is going to be paired up with who. Rachel is all about bad boys so she is going to like Jay. Meredith has always had the biggest crush on Aaron and he seems like he likes her back. And we all know Doug likes Evie. I think Carlos is adorable and I have a feeling that Ben got his eye on Mal. The gang all has lovers!

"Hello, my dear friends!" I said, walking into Meredith's dorm that she shares with Rachel.  Aaron is always in here and Doug was right behind me after he got over the whole Evie thing. 

"What took you guys so long?" Aaron asked, laying on Meredith's bed, tossing a ball in the air and catching it.

"As you all know, the villains have arrived. But they don't seem too much like villains. I don't know but then Doug was daydreaming about one of the-" I was cut off.

"Dude! You like a villain?" Aaron drops the ball and sits up, staring a hole in Doug's forehead.

"No! Sam stopped telling people that!" I shrugged and just sat down next to Aaron.

"It's totally obvious, just wait until science tomorrow! Ugh I forgot, Fairy Godmother wants me to help her with Remedial Goodness class," I groaned, falling back on Mere's bed.

"And that is?" Rachel asks, brushing her long brown hair. It may  not have started out blonde, but it sure grew like her mom's.

"A special class for the villain kids to take so they won't be completely evil," i spoke before I remembered how I shipped them. "Whoa! I almost forgot that after I met the kids, I shipped you guys!"

"What?!" All four of them shouted at me.

"Alright well there are four of them. Carlos, Mal, Jay, and Evie. Doug likes Evie, Rachel would like Jay, bad boy and all. Ben has taken interested in Mal and I think Carlos is just wow!" My voice was soft when I said Carlos' name. It rolls off the tongue.

"What about Mere and I?" Aaron says and I smirk, looking between the two.

"You guys are together!" I clapped my hands and a huge smile was on my face.

"What!" Meredith says but at the same time, Aaron goes, "Really?" And they looked at me, then each other and stopped talking. Wow I just made everything awkward.

"Well, now it's awkward. But I should be going. Gotta go home and talk to the lovely parents of mine who barely notice me," I say with sarcasm oozing it of my mouth.

"Sam, it can't be that bad!" Rachel says but I shake my head.

"You don't get it," I walk out of the room and head home for the night. Tomorrow is the day I see all of the villain kids again and teach them how to be good. I skipped home, singing softly to myself, thinking about the boy with white hair and freckles.

Well that's it for tonight guys! I'll update tomorrow! Love you!