Chapter 14

Okay so I'm pretty sure this chapter was published?? But it wasn't even finished so sorry that I took it off. Anyways I'm back and it's Thursday so IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT

Carlos (A lot of you said you really liked his point of view so here you go)

We were sitting in mine and Jay's room, discussing the plans for after Ben's coronation. Mal did most of the talking, and I couldn't completely pay attention. Samantha was on my mind.

She just is so beautiful, and smart. She doesn't care that we are kids of villains, and I just can't help, but fall for her. The way her hair sits on her shoulders and her love for the color purple. Samantha just tried to be herself.

"Carlos?" Mal looked up from the papers, and Jay and Evie focused on me.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier. And, uh, get back on the island with the wand," I explained my part of the plan, with a disappointed voice. I don't want to leave Auradon, I have friends and it's so much different than back home. If I'm honest, it's because of Samantha.

But it wasn't just me that was disappointed. As I sat on my bed, I saw Jay's face. Jay actually did something that didn't involve stealing, and now he would have to leave it behind. He won a trophy for crying out loud! Thats gotta count for something.

Evie's voice was a dead giveaway to her unhappiness. She got a B+ on her chemistry test, and she doesn't have to feel as though she is there for good looks.

Now it was hard to see that Mal was unhappy. I didn't even see it. It was Evie.

"M, you wanna break Ben's love spell?" Evie gasped, glancing at Maleficent's spell book. I sat there listening to their conversation, petting Dude. Jay was holding his tourney stick.

"Yeah, you know, for after." The girls glanced at each other, and that's when I knew. Mal wasn't pretending to love Ben. She felt the same way I felt about Samantha. "I've just been thinking, you know when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot, and kick everyone out of their castles, and imprison their leaders, and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me, just seems a little extra.. cruel," Mal explained, shrugging her shoulders. When she noticed that all of us were staring at her, she quickly shut the book and walked out.

"M," Evie tried to call her, but she knew that Mal needed time to herself, before we all left.

-----------------------

Jay and I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and tossed and turned. Jay eventually just got out of bed and stared at his tourney trophy.

I turned to my left and saw Dude laying there. He started to whine so I went to pet him. I wasn't sure what to do. We had started a life here and now we didn't want to leave it behind. But our parents depended on us and we had to stick to it.

As I laid there, petting Dude, my mind wandered off to Samantha. How I wouldn't ever see her again unless she was behind bars. My mom didn't approve of her on the video chat. Evie's mom said she was beautiful and she is. How could I let something so amazing go, for my mom who can't even accept dogs?

Samantha (so I know this is late and I haven't been very good at updating but here is an extra point of view)