Chapter 9

Samantha

"Hey Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions, anything you needed?" Now my brother wants to do something with himself. I rolled my eyes.

"No not that I know of," Mal looked back at the other three and I see Carlos. He was looking at me so I looked down at the ground.

"Okay, well I guess we'll see you later," I fake smiled and turned to walk away. While Ben still stood there.

"If you need anything just uh-" Ben was interrupted as he went to follow me. So I stopped and turned back around.

"Oh wait, um is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal's finger sort of pointed at all of them.

"Yeah the whole school goes." My brother says with a crooked smile. Mal also had a smile on her face but I couldn't tell why.

"That's beyond exciting. Do you think it's a possibility that the four of us could stand up front next to Fairy Godmother so we could just.... soak up all that goodness?" I saw the other three look at each other and smile before looking back at Mal.

"Actually no you can't. Not to be rude or anything but it just me, our parents, Audrey," I said her name with an annoyed tone, "and Ben." I sort of smiled and Ben pushed me a little bit. I glared at him. "What? I was just telling them,"

"Okay, thanks bye!" Mal shut the door on Ben.

"I can't believe I let you bring me here." I groaned and went to walk away.

"Why didn't you want to be here? I thought you liked Carlos?" Could he have said that any louder?

"God Ben do you have to be so loud? But I do and he hates me so I decided it was best to stay away." I had stopped and looked at the ground. I'm pretty sure Carlos could've heard ever word that was spoken.

"Do you want me to ask him something so you two can talk?"

"No Ben! Last time we talked, he started to hate me." I walked away and just went to see Rachel, Aaron, Meredith and Doug if he is there.

"Guess who is here?" I said opening the door to Rachel and Meredith's room.

"Finally, we thought you left us for those villain kids." Aaron said getting up from beside Meredith. Rachel was at her desk and Doug was no where to be found.

"I'd never do that! Speaking of villain kids, I don't like Carlos anymore well I don't want to." My smiled faded but I brought it back. "Never mind that! Let's go hang out."

The three of them followed me out of the room and down the halls. We just hung out outside of the dorm building.

"You know what Sam? We need to go have a traditional cook off!" Rachel said, standing up.

"Rachel! I was almost done with your braid! But I mean it's not up to me. Aaron, Meredith? And we need Doug too," I replied to her, leaning back on the bench.

"I'm down," Aaron spoke, Meredith right after.

"Me too," I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Doug.

Come outside of the dorm building. - Sam, Aaron, Meredith, and Rachel.

"Now we just wait for Doug to get here. Hopefully he isn't too busy or else we would have to reschedule this little cook off." I put my phone back in my pocket and Rachel sat back down next to me.