Chapter 12

Samantha

"And there," I put down a piece of Ben's hair that was sticking up. He observed himself in the mirror and smiled, fixing his jacket.

"See, I knew you would do the job correctly." I snorted.

"Don't be a butt kisser. Anyways, is everything ready?" Ben looked at the ceiling, like he was going over it in his head.

"The food is set up. I have my trunks. Ummmmmmmmm," I rolled my eyes and sat down, "I think that's it," he smiled triumphantly.

"I'm proud Benny Boy. Aww my brother is all grown up," I wiped a fake tear and he pushed me over.

"Shut up. But thanks for helping me. I definitely wouldn't failed without your help." I flipped my hair.

"I know," I shrugged my shoulders, smiling at him. "Well, better get going. Rachel said she needed help with her Math homework." I hugged my brother and walked out of his room.

You see, the original plan, was to help Rachel. Yeah that's not happening anymore. Jay found me and dragged me to his dorm.

"Can you tell me why you brought me here? I was on a mission to do something." I crossed my arms, shifting my weight to my left leg.

"We have a predicament." Carlos came out of nowhere.

"I'm glad you know such a big word," I said sarcastically and Carlos threw his pencil at me. "You do know that I could've died, if I hadn't moved?" He shrugged his shoulders and placed a textbook on the table.

"I can't fi-" Carlos was cut off by Jay.

"We!" Jay corrected him.

"We can't figure out how to do any of this," Carlos point at the whole page of math problems.

"You do know that, I was already on my way to help a friend with math homework?" They looked at each other than me. "Is it okay, if I invite her over here?" Jay nods.

"Is it that one hot friend of yours?" Jay's eyebrows wiggle and I bust out laughing.

"Yeah, I guess. I might have to tell her that you called her hot." I pulled my phone out to call Rachel, but Jay took it from me.

"Okay, okay. Don't tell her I said that," I nodded, taking my phone back.

This was going to be a long night of tutoring.

I lied at the end of my last chapter. This isn't as well as I planned. But I have a chorus concert tomorrow and today I had rehearsal. Next week, winter break starts and I'm so excited. But yeah, sorry for a terrible update