Finally a job!

How does it feel to be a prisoner at your own home? Being abused and all, your parents making you into a perfection despite that you live in a wealthy family and of course everyone excepts you to act like a damn one. They want you to be this and that but all you wanted is to be you and nothing else, every mistake you make even a small one will already make you feel hell. After all those years of living in that hell hole, a plan of escape was made. Yes a plan indeed, so here I am. Now living in Chicago, Illoinis. Away from my fucking devil of a parents, and Thank god that I have my own bank account without them knowing. Earning money was a pain in the ass also stealing their money bit by bit, well not exactly stealing more like asking for money and they didn't mind at all.

Good thing I have a dumb parents..

I said inside my head while drinking a cappucino in a small simple cafe called The simplicity. Yes, how ironic that i said simple and yet the name of the cafe is The Simplicity but it's true. Its nothing fancy like Starbucks or some other cafe's, I dont judge but hey its the best to try something new than just repeating the same shit over and over again. The place is filled of the aroma of the coffee and sweet pastries, the floor is mahogany wood and so are the walls but the wall is carved beautifully into different types of flowers with gold highlights. It's quite calming to come here and homey plus the instrumental music playing. But what amazes me is that these huge walls are carved alone by the owner of this cafe with his child, explains why there is some imperfections but its still beautiful indeed.

" Ah, my loyal costumer. Always here eh? " A old gruffy voice would be heard as I face the person and it was the owner, George Norman. I genuinely smiled at the old man and chuckled " Hey Old man. " I teased. He scoffed and pouted at me like a child " I'm thirty years old young man. " I laughed at him as I relaxed my back on the back supporter of the chair " Yeah sure Dad. And don't do that, you look ugly. " he narrowed his eyes at me and I grinned like a cheshire cat but then he smiled and laughed heartily.

George is a single parent and was divorced by his husband when he caught him red handedly cheating to another man who is younger, yes a gay parent but hes not gay but Pansexual. Surprisingly he doesnt look like thirty at all, more like twenty-five years old or twenty-six. But mentally he's like a child, hes fun to be with.

" So any news at all? " He asked about my job finding and sat across me. I shook my head in disappointment and sighed " It's not easy man.. I can't just rely on my saved money for too long, I'm not rich! " was once rich and was born from a demon family that came from hell, I mentally said to my head. And I'm glad that I wasnt born stupid.. " I see.. Well your lucky because I have found one for you. " George smiled as his brown eyes twinkled. My eyes began to widened and I was speechless, he chuckled at my reaction and grinned " Wanna know? " I answered him by nodding in excitement like a child eating their favorite candy " The job is.. Working as a waiter here at my ca- " HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD! I don't give a shit if i work for him, as long as I have a simple or decent job im uber fine with it. " I accept! I don't give a damn if I work here at your cafe. I'll be more damn honoured if I do work here, so yes. " I cut him as I said that, George laughed loudly as he didn't expect this reaction of mine at all, it surprised him but then it was happy for him to hear about it. Honestly i wouldnt mind because i trust him and know him more so it's a good thing.

We began to talk for a long hours about the rules and what to do and what not, and surprisingly it's easy. And finally I have a job, no more problems and time to adjust! I left my homeland when I was 18 and that was five years ago, I mean I did have jobs past few years but it didnt end well because either the boss's are bastards or piece of abusing shitheads.

" Also no uniforms, Just wear pants and a nice T-shirt or polo. " Huh? That's surprising. I said to my self, cocking eyebrow in confusion he knew already that I was confused and he was prepared for this , so i let him talk. " Well let's just say fuck uniforms because I want my workers to be comfortable. " I stiffled a laugh and smiled , How ' cut to the chase ' George. No wonder why I like you buddy. He began to smile like a child, showing his white teeth " Also, You're going to wear a flat cap or cabby hat I bought. But it's going to be a colour coding, since it's going to be friday tomorrow. Any colour. " Awesome! My mouth formed into a letter 'o' and I can tell George is excited. " It's a new upgrade for the workers- " he was cut off by his worker and it seemed to be important " Well, just be here tomorrow at 10 am and I'll give you the flat caps or cabby hats I bought for everyone. " He stood up and patted my shoulder as we both smiled and said each other's good byes.

Looks like I'm going to have a great tomorrow. I grinned to my self and took a sip of my cappucino.