Romano time!

I ignored Romana for two days, I'm still angry at her for what she did. If only she asked, I would've had said yes if she wants me to stay here just to keep an eye on me. But No, she just did it for her own self. I never wanted to be angry at someone because I can forgive, just not to my parents.

Lick

I looked to who it was and it's Cloud, I smiled lightly as he sat beside me. I looked at the kitchen window and it'a the twins, they seem to be having a conversation. Romano was arching his eyebrow as Romana looked irritated while talking, when she stopped talking. She was surprised as she went silent. Romano, He was smirking, his eyes lighting mischevously. I wonder what he's thinking. Romana on the other hand, her face went red like a tomato.

Is it wrong to say that she's cute when she blushes? She's like a cute kid.

" VAFFANCULO " She began to shout, well damn. She has one loud voice like an airplane. Rolling my eyes, I began to look away as I smiled at Theo who is coming towards me " Privjet kid, you met Cloud huh? " I smirked " Yeah, I wondered who Cloud is and I thought I was gonna die when I met this fella. " Theo bursted out laughing " You thought death was coming? "

If only you know what I was thinking Theo. It's embarassing if you saw it.

I scoffed " Well, change topic. " I said, Theo took a glance at the kitchen window " Well, Romana shouted. You might know what they are talking about. " I shook my head No idea. " No? Well I don't understand them , but damn! Romana just turned cute and flustered! " He bursted out laughing again " I hate to admit that it's true. " I looked at the window, Romano seems to be teasing her because she is getting annoyed.

Silence

Silence

Silence

The hell why Theo turned silent? I faced Theo as he was smiling ear to ear. The heck man? " The hell you smiling at? " his eyes began to lit up " Did you just said she's cute? " Shite, blasted mouth of mine! " Uhh.. No. " I laughed awkwardly " Pfft.. " He scoffed playfully " Come on, you admitted it. No taking it back, no wonder why You're ignoring Miss beauty. " Miss beauty my ass, she is beautiful but she's a demoness " Hell no, I'm angry at her for not letting me work and trespassed at my apartment. " He chuckled and rubbed the stubble on his chin " You, comrade. Too much Denial. " I flipped him my finger as he smiled like a cheshire cat. He stood up and patted Cloud on the head " I have to go to the club, gotta do my job and then so what they call ' Frickle frackle ' " I gagged as he laughed " The hell Theo! You manwhore! " He saluted and turned around to walk away and wave " Been already one , comrade. Even Ivan. " He shaked his shoulders for a laugh and went inside as he was out of my line of sight. " This guy.. " I cringed at the thought of it.

Well I do remember that I ended up at the place to where I was kidnapped, I cringed again at the memory.

So far the whole day, nothing happened. I was just ignoring Romana as always but I saw her taking glances at me. Whenever i caught her, she hisses angrily Snake lady. I would be laying on my bed , my eyes on the ceiling. Then just went back to sleep.

" Romano, I swear you're lucky that I didn't punch you when I woke up because I'm not a morning person " I mumbled angrily as he smiled sheepishly at me " Come on, don't be grumpy. " I rolled my eyes as I followed him on the streets of Chicago " What the hell are we gonna do? " I asked him " Night club? But first, we gotta wear new clothes. " I arched my eyebrow at him " Are you a fucking Girl? Shopping? " He bursted out laughing as everyone around us began to look at him like he was crazy " Nah, I hate your clothes and I want to have fun with a new pal. And hit girls, unless you go play with boys " okay, I'm not gay or anything but I don't judge either, they are fun to be with honestly , I support the lgbt. " Hell no. I go with girls and I don't judge. " I glared at him " Then let's go hit the clothes and then the girls, I hate seeing you bored in the house. "
I have no choice anyway, plus hes right. I mean, I love the animals but I want to do some other things to.

" Yeah, You look like a fucking Abercombie model. Or one in ths magazines. " Romano said as he nodded, the sales lady was staribg me at the same time not trying to get distracted like the other girls looking at me " More like the bad boy type. " the other said " The bad boy but with Nerdy glasses? " Everyone agreed and so did Romano " Let's change that big lens to small one. You'll look nerdy and intimidating. " I shook my head " Hell no Romano! " he waved his hand " Naw, we'll do it. Ladies will sure hit you. " I mumbled and sighed, I can't stop this guy. He is creepy than Romana.

" Oh hell yeah, Now that's a piece of art! " He looked at me when I got my new eye glasses, I'm getting unconfortble right now becauss the girls are staring and drooling at me and Romano. Some are trying to picture us, " See, the girls are staring at us. I'm feelibg bad for their boyfriends glaring at us. " He said as he winked at the girls , the girls of course squeeled likefan girls. " Romano, I'm getting uncomfortable. Let's go " I turned on my heel and walked off " Fine.. Bye ladies! " the girls said good bye in return as I rolled my eyes.

The sound of the club was so loud that it my heart thump loudly with each beat. " Damnit Romano.. " I whispered, me and Romano would be on the bar counter drinking. I'm so glad that I know how to drink. Thanks alot college, you're fraternities gave me a nice lesson.. Looking at Romano, he was flirting with a girl. And me? I'm avoiding them by telling them that I'm waiting for my girlfriend and it works. I don't want to do a one night stand like what I did in college before, I feel like I disgraced my Morals that's why I stopped. I'm just glad I didn't made them pregnant because of the condoms I use.. And to make it very safe I had to wrap two times, because some cases, one condom can break and have a fifty- fifty percent pregnancy. And not going to let that happen so it's a No no..

I waited for a long bored hours while rejecting alot of girls that are coming to me every single damn minute, I don't mind them staring at me and take it as a picture to their stuck up pretty small peanut heads. Looking at the time on my watch, It was going to be 11 soon. Romano was dancing with a pretty blonde girl.

This guy is a charmer, are italians like this?

He noticed that I was looking at him as I mouthed 'It's time '. He looked at his own watch and then to me as he nodded, he kissed the girl on the cheek for a good bye as she giggled

Typical girl..

I stood up from my stool chair as the two of us walked out of the club and then walk back home.

" You're no fun. " he pouted " You kept on rejecting those pretty girls. " I scoffed " Don't want to anyway, I'll them stare at my features but I'm not gonna dance for them.. " he smirked " Doesn't look like a big bad boy, are you sure you're not a virgin? " oh god, not this one.. I groaned " I am not a virgin, if only you knew my story.. " I placed both of my hands in my pockets " Then I'm listening. We have a long time. "

And so I did, I told him my whole life actually. He was surprised and speechless and evsn said sorry in the end " Nah, life is hard. No need to apologize. " I gave him a reassuring smile, he smiled back in return. " Well atleast you survived and proven your self. Looks like they weren't lookibg for you anymore. " I scoffed " Why would they worry about me? I hate them and what they did to me is unacceptable and being a prisoner to them.. " I waved my hand, not giving a shit or two about my parents. Atleast I'm not sensitive about it.. We both kept on talking and talking untill we got back to the mansion. We said our good byes as Romano jogged upstairs to go to his room and I went to the kitchen seeing Romana holding a glass of whiskey on her hand listening to a italian music but sounds like a rap. She was smiling while looking at the glass and giggling. Is she drunk?

" Dove fuggi, in italia. Pistolè e macchinè ." the music went on but I understood the last one which is Pistol and Machine, or am I wrong?.. But i'm sure the first one is pistol.

She didn't seem to be notice me because she was busy giggling like a kid.

" Hello sweetheart "