I'm hella worried!

" Call Roberto now! I swear to god that this ounce of anger in me isn't letting me contain my urge to do a massacre! " Romana shouted trying to cool her self, I have no idea what is going on because everyone is on high alert. " Sam." She called out to me as I went to her, confused as hell " Look, I know you're going to ask why all of us are in alert but I need you to leave here with Theo and Ivan. " Oh hell no, i'm not leaving this place until I know what is happening! " I'm not leaving woman, you better tell me. " I demanded, I can see her clenching her jaw getting angry.

" Look, I don't want to waste time and explain it to you! So leave now, they are waiting! " she shouted, I shook my head stubbornly " I'm not leaving you. " her eyes widened.

what? Did I said something wrong?

She got even more furious but then she held her anger " Look, you're going to see alot of dead people and blood. Does that answer your genius brain? Now leave! Silvester and Silvio! Drag him! " she ordered  as I was quickly dragged by two large men and got out of the house, Ivan was now in sight " Sam, time to leave. Your things is with us, we need to get to the safe house. They are going to ambush us if we don't move out quickly. " I began to shove my self away from the two guys as I glared at them and then looking at ivan as I nodded at him.

Behind Ivan would be a humvee, well that looks protecting " Ivan, let's go. " the other guy said who seems to go by the name Theo " Get in! " we did what he told us by getting inside the vehicle as the driver went off quickly and drove away, I turned my body around to look at the house getting worried for Romana. " Sam right? Don't worry, young lady is tough as nails. She will survive.. " he reassured me, but I'm not gonna believe it.

She may be strong but hell, she's a female. Not being a chauvinist here but she might not make it alive because everyone has their limits.

Don't be so sure Theo, what if she wont be back?

And hell, why am I worried for her?! " Better be.. " I whispered lowly but they didn't seem to hear me because they ended up engaging into russian language.

The journey was long and were still driving and my head is still full of thoughts about Romana, hell I don't care anymore why I'm worried for her. I'm just worried that's all!.. " Oi, you seem to be battling your thoughts there Sam. " Ivan said as he looked at me, looking back in return, he was worried but he knows that I'm thinking about Romana out there fighting those unknown people that I don't know but they know them.

I know I hate Romana for being rude to me and toy with my emotions like how sadistic she is but then something deep inside me cares for her being. I sighed " You know Ivan, I need an explanation. " I felt a stare from the other guy " I forgot, I'm Theo. " the other guy said Yeah, Romana told me. I wouldnt know who you are if there is another person joining.

" Yeah, I guessed that already. Romana told me that I will be with you two. " I replied, Theo went back to focus on the road " You, surely do hate boss yet you're worried for her. " I do hate her but she saved me, how can I not be worried for the person who saved me no matter how much rude and cold they are? " Why wouldn't I? She saved me, I would be turning crazy if i end up hearing her that she's dead. I can't say thank you to her because she's one hell of a rude woman who tries to cut my gonads off and go cold. " Theo laughed as Ivan snorted " Gonads huh? Are you naive? " Are you implying that i'm a virgin because I can't say the D word? Because no sir, I'm not a virgin. " If you're saying I'm a virgin then No. " I said dryly , Theo looked like he doesn't believe me and so did Ivan " Well kid, you are nerdy with a well built body but you act like a virgin. " Theo said, narrowing my eyes to glare " I'm sure as hell that I'm not a virgin because I lost it already to my first girlfriend in college, and I maybe be nerd and act like a naive girl but hell no. I'm not a two goody shoes like those typical nerds.. I wasnt grown up with a nice family like the other people are." I mumbled as the two listened " You two may know that I live in a wealthy family but confused why I'm living in a cheap dusty apartment. Because I'm running away from them and it's been like what, six years now? Of course when people say you're a nerd, you're the type of a naive, innocent type and ths two goody shoes person and was raised by a good family. I WAS once like that except for the family part, I was raised in a different way and it made me whole a lot different. While I was growing in their walls of torture and perfectionism and unfair life, I was No more ' skinny nerd ' , no more 'freak show of a Sam ' , and other insults that was given to me by people. "