The fight between us.

" Hello sweetheart "

She giggled as I stopped when I opened the pantry door, is she drunk?
" More like sober , honey. I think.. " She hesitated but then giggled again " Where did you two go? Francisco told me that you and Romano went shopping.. Well of course your clothes and eyeglasses are different but.. Why to long? The mall doesn't come open at 12 am, it closes early. " Why so do you care? And ask your brother. I took a pack of cookies in the pantry, the same one last time " Why would I ask him if hes not here and You're here? " Then ask him tomorrow.

" Did you go to the bar? "

None of your bussiness

" How so? I'm just asking because I'm looking out for you.. It-.. "

" Bullshit! " I shouted as I slammed the pantry door shut making the female flinch " I'm watching out for you damnit! How can -.." I faced her as I was glaring at her, she was also looking at me with anger too but her eyes looked frustrated and something mixed that I cannot understand. " Yeah, so what if I did go to the bar with your twin? I had a good time with the girls. So shut up! " I snapped at her, she flinched again as she gritted her teeth in anger and drank the whole whiskey on her glass then slammed it on the counter, holding it tightly. Why would she get mad? I should be the one to get mad! She poured another whiskey on her glass " I don't give a shit Sam, wherever you go. You tell me! " I scoffed " Why would I? You do not hold my life woman, why? You don't trust your brother to be with me? It's none of your damn business. I do mine and you do yours." I can feel my anger boiling and she was also " I do trust him-.. " I cut her off quickly " Good. Then leave me the hell alone, I don't need a demoness to control my life, threat me all you want like a cold hearted and rude woman you are but i will never EVER, be under your hands like a dog. If you think that you can hold me down then no, think again. I can do whatever I hell want, I already took your damn oath. Isn't that enough? You're a selfish bastard Romana, you never listen-.. " I was slammed on the door as my front was grasped and pulled closer to her. She was purely angry and furious " You!.."
She held on my shirt tightly.

What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?

I smirked as I looked at her, she was really mad I can feel my pride and truimph rise as a man. I was proud of myself, we glared at each other for a long time. When her hand was slowly loosening, it's like she was trying to say something but her mind is full sonething she can't say or express. Then she tightened her hold again and gave her cold glare but it wasnt working for me " You.. You!.. " I smirked " Me? What about it? " looking at her, her eyes was full of anger but then it went soft. " You.. " her voice was going to crack, Her expression went soft, her eyes were full of.. frustration, pain, hurt.. then slowly her eyes went glassy.

Is she crying?..

Somehow my smirk faded when I saw a tear flowing down to her cheek, then another one, and then another one untill she bursted out crying. My heart turned into a pang of pain straight like I've veen shoot by an arrow of guilt. " Romana.. " I pulled out my hand to her as I got pulled away and I feel down crashing to the floor, my head hit on the marble floor. It was painful I looked at romana crying, she looking at me qith guilty eyes with anger and mixed of emotions. I don't know why but it pained me alot to see her like that " Roma-.." I was cut off when she shouted " I hate you.. " my heart pained more than the last one, it's like thousands of bricks went down or like a shattered mirror into pieces. " I hate you so much!.. " She ran off, I stood up on my feet quickly but I held ny head when a surge of pain hit ny head liks thousands of spikes pierced through my head. But I ignored it and quickly ran to her " Romana! "

Slam!

The main door slammed shut as I heard a engine roaring and drove away in a rash. What did I do.. what the hell did I done?.. Holding my painful head, it's like my world turned upside down in an instant. I couldn't think of anything but those three words from her mouth.

I hate you..

I hate you!

It ringed through my head alot of times , as I wasnt paying attention to anything surrounding me. But my body was taking me to my room, opening the door. I went in to slam the door shut behind me and slammed my back on the door.

What did I do.. I was fighting for my right.. Did I went too far?..

Nonsense! I only fought for my rights! She has no right to prison me! But.. What I said to her.. Did I went too much? I sat on my bed and runned my hand through my hair in frustration, but the pain in my head is throbbibg badly. I cussed painfully as I layed on the soft cushion, my head and my chest was in pain. But the one having alot of pain is my heart, it's slowly agonizing me and break me into peices.. slowly my eyes closed and drifted into sleep.

What have I done?..