Crazy yet it's officialy true.

Romana's POV

It's been how many days now? How many days did I ignored the beautiful bastard that gave me a pleasurable experience? No one has ever made me moan like this, and I mean it. NO ONE has ever made me feel so good.. The memory of that night came back inside my head as I start to feel warm and my stomach swirl into a foreign feelings. His tongue that made magical things on my shameless slit, the kiss.. The kiss was so rough and hungry like we were so frustrated and never satisfied our selves or was looking for each other's touch.

I can feel my south leaking.

Naughty, naughty Romana.

The more I ignored Sam, the more my heart starts to feel pain. Half of me wants to hug him and apologize as I show my love and half of me wants to keep Ignoring and stay away.

Yes, that's right. I admit, I do love him. But does he in return?..

Sam's POV

" Right.. You look like shit. " Romano snorted as he looked at me, I gave him a glare and mouthed ' fuck off '. But of course, that doesn't stop him from laughing. It's been a few days and sleep isn't letting me give a good night's rest because all I keep thinking of is Romana and how she hates me right now.. I don't know what got into me and made me do it but it's like a fucking magnet that pulled me into her. She's hell of a enigma indeed!

But you love it.

I'd rather not.

That was a lie, I admit that I like it.. But of course, I'm not gonna admit it.

Sitting on the pet garden, I'm surrounded by dogs and Arc sitting beside me. Arc was snuggling my lap, the animal kind of knows I'm getting stressed of what I'm  thinking. Debating and non debating.. But the biggest whole of me says I do like it with.. Love.

Wait, does that even make sense?

" I don't understand, Romana.. What is going on with me? " I whispered as I stroke the leopard's head as it purred in approval. " Do you Cloud? " he didn't pay attention as he was still loving the affection I gave him. Of course you idiot, why would an animal understand your constant blabbering?

I sighed softly and leaned down towards Cloud's body, his body curling closer to me to give me warmth. Thinking about it, I've never really seen her going to the pet haven yet she owns them?

" I wish my life isn't fucked up, I want a normal life.. Taking care of you, Grim. Cloud and the others.. " He heard a familiar voice, it sounded pain, stress and someone that loses hope. " I know.. This is my fate, can't turn back now Grim. " it was Romana, he can't believe that he was hearing this. But who is Grim? One of the animals here? If it is, then he's glad that he's not the one talking to the animals and look like a crazy person. He listened further and decided to pretend that he is sleeping. " You darn Owl.. You always stay quiet except for ' Hoo ' at night, you always keep your trap shut and sleep, hunt, eat and then sleep. Just a simple cycle. Why can't I be you? Well , not that.. Big large eyes that makes someone think you are staring at thei-.. "

" Hoo Hoo. "

...

" Are you fucking kidding me? "

Sam tried not to laugh as his shoulders where shaking, his lips curled into a smile. But that went into a halt when Romana called out his name. " Sam?.. Sam! " he didn't move, he pretended to sleep this time with his eyes closed. He didn't hear any footsteps but he can feel her behind him, keeping on pretending. He almost tried to open his eyes when the female straddled him, but he wasn't laying on his front of back, he was laying on his side. And she is sitting on his hip. Silence came upon them for a few minutes as she was watching him. " Sam?.. Are you sleeping? " she whispered softly, only for him to hear but she was close, very close. It was making his heart beat repeatedly in a fast pace. His hair was gently stroked, it was soothing him. " Silly Man.. It's cold out here yet you rely on my  baby Cloud's heat?.. " he can feel her smiling and hear her chuckle, her soft hand yet her little calloused hand would be placed on his warm cheeks. He felt comfortable, he felt somehow like in heaven, it felt right.. Feeling her thumb brushing on his cheek, a soft yet plump lips would linger on his cheek for a minute until she leaned back and stood up on her feet to hear her soft footsteps walk away. He was disappointed to not feel her warmth beside him, yet the warm kiss remained in his cheek like a print. Scratch that, her kiss on his cheek is like a tattoo. Forever imprinted. When he didn't feel her presence anymore, he opened his eyes and turned to lay on his back with his head still on The large feline's body. The night starry sky was breath taking but not breath taking as Romana, he only met her for like a few days, maybe weeks? He can't remember. His mind where full of thoughts, the what it's and what not, but most of the things that filled his thoughts were her. She is an enigma, but inside that selfish, cold, killer, is a soft, strong, loving woman. And the proof to that might not be shown that much to his eyes, but he can feel it, sense it and see it bit by bit. But there is so many things that invaded his mind that made him stop thinking.

What if this is all an act and wait for the right time to kill him?

What if she will hurt his feelings?

Will she ever accept his feelings if one day he admits or noticed that he loves her?

No. It's impossible to fall in love with her, they are in two different worlds. She is a killer and he is too far away to be a killer like her. He still stays with his decision to have a normal life, normal wife with kids and nothing else. Not a life in the criminal world that makes your life dangerous in any minute or second, living in a criminal world is like survival of the fittest, only the strong people with or without high power can survive. He or she needs to be stronger among of all to survive. And that's how Romana is, despite her being the head of the mafia, she has everything. Money, power, the upper hand that she can diminish or wipe away the existence of her enemies in just one command.

But why? Why is he still stubborn in the inside? His inner mind was still stubborn and tells him that this woman has a reason why she's like this, but that doesn't mean she has to chose the bad option. She still has a choice, she can back out.. But the way she said earlier, it sounded like a defeat, it's like she lose all hope and all of the choices. It was like it was already her fate and nothing else can change that is set on a stone. What is set on her is already permanent. But somehow, he wanted to help her, break that stone and make a new stone to change her life.

Now he knew..

No matter how much he can't believe it.

No matter how much he detests it.

No matter how much wrong yet it feels so right..

No matter how much it kills him

Surprise him

Or

Shock him..

He was utterly

Crazy

Delusional

Bastard

And

Stupid.

Yet it feels so right but to people it's so wrong

Very wrong.

That..

He is officially.

And truthfully

Crazy.

But his heart says it all, it was like his was more permanently set in the stone. It was like it was written for his life. He was blind..

He can't turn back anymore right?

Because he is officially

In love with her.

But the question is..

Does she have the same feelings like his in return?

Does she?..