Stressed

Okay, so I was thinking that I should make Romano's POV, and there it is. Down there after Sam's.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♣••

It's been one week now and we haven't heard a single news about her, not even her calls. Her cellphone was out of reach and the twins are dead worried about her, they didn't want to go to school but Romano forced them without no room to argue so they gave in. And here, I'm angry as hell because of her. The twins couldn't sleep and eat badly, you can see dark circles in their eyes forming with stress and worry. Romano kept on saying that she'll come back home because he said that she did this before, but he said that she never took this long which is bad. I met Ben and he was the one who almost shot me in the head for disrespecting Romana but he apologized in the end and I forgave him, he was going to report something to Romana but he also said that she wasnt replying nor accept his calls.

Remembering that night, I was acting cold towards her. But I rememver about her saying that she was talking to someone, I looked at Ben who was trying to call her. His lips were pursed into a straight line " Ben. " I called out for him as he looked at me and put his cell down " Yeah? "

" Where you with Romana last week? " I asked as Romano and the others was up to look at me and to Ben. He was surprised but he got suspicious and alert " How did you know?.. " he asked, his eyes narrowing at me. " Last week, Romana suddenly appeared out of nowhere at my Reunion. I asked why she was there and she said that she heard laughter and got curious. She also said that she was talking to a 'friend' that night. " Ivan began to speak up " A friend? " I nodded as I looked at Ben who got relieved. Huh?

Now that's suspicious..

" Well, yes. That's me, I was that 'Friend' you're talking about. But she never told me anything to where she is going, she only told me to get the twins to their Modelling job and tell the underboss to call her. I left and she waited for me to get out of her sigh, that's all. " I observed the male to see if he was lying but there was no lie, he was honest. If he what he says is true, then this is bad indeed. " Did you call her Roma? " I looked at Romano as looked back at me in return" I did but she didn't accept my calls either, it's always out of reach or her phone is off. " Damnit!

" You said that she does this before, right? What does she do? " He nodded as his arms crossed infront of his chest " Yeah, but only for five days not one week. She actually goes somewhere to make out , which are her play toys. Mostly females but there are also males. " As he said that, my heart struck in pain and jealousy. My teeth were gritted and the palm of my hands were fisted.

Even guys?..

Why the hell am I jealous? I don't care what she does, the only importance is that she should have told us to where she is!

Romano looked at me like he was observing me and expect my reaction, I breathed in and out to calm down. I need to get my head off of this shit, I'm so angry yet.. this cobfusing emotions. I can't help but feel Angry, stressed and jealousy.. These emotions are too strong for me to handle, this itchy anger makes me want to smack the shit out of Romana with words and learn that everyone is getting crazily worried about her! And then kiss the fuck-..

The hell am I talking about now?

I slapped my self mentally and stood up, Ivan was going to ask where I'm going but I cut him off " I'm going out.. "

Romano's POV

I am worried about my baby sister, it's been one week and she hasn't come back home yet. She did this many times before except it's not five days. Whenever she does this she's feeling stressed or angry.. But no, she does this before. And that was two years ago, and something is really wrong. She stopped being a female casanova for her twins but the twins didn't ask for it, she said she wanted to change. So she did, it was going well. The reason why I said she did this before because when she went missing in five days, you can't contact her nor track her. So I thought she did it again, but no. She didn't come back after the fifth day..