I'm kidnapped!

It's been hell of a two weeks now and I'm still scared shitless even what happened that night last two weeks ago..

Did she really?..

No, she did kill them without no problem at ALL with no mercy. HELL i did not know she killed the two guys silently without me and the guy noticing her presence She's like a hitman! Well a hitwoman because the killer is a girl , I sighed to my self.

So far I avoid the alleyways and empty streets and decided to use a cab to drive home. Waste of money but its the best to avoid danger instead of laying down on the concrete dead, i began to cringe of my imagination of my self dead and lifeless.. Too much panic Sam..

Problem is, I can't stop thinking about her..

Well not the romantic way.. The way she is, that cold eyes of hers. Is she really that cold hearted? Just kill them with no guilt and such cold demeanor with no feelings at all? The way she holds the gun and the way she acts, it's like she's been born to be coldblooded and ruthless. She is pretty and all but looks can be decieving. But the guy knows her and the way she acts is screaming that she's important. Of course, she's a killer right? She is heard in the criminal world.

Maybe or maybe not..

And for all i know is that I'm not going to end my self in a deathly situation and I will not cross paths with that woman. Hell im going to kill my self if i end up meeting her, she might kill me for real with no hesitation if she sees me again..

" Hey have you heard the police? " Faustine said " The Mafia? " Mafia? Wait.. She can't be right?.. "  Yeah, three dead on the street two weeks ago. If it's theVargas family did it then I wouldnt be surprised.. " Faustine sighed and added " Even the head police and the top government can't handle them.. They are stronger than the president of this country, Bullshit huh? " gulp.. What if that lady is part of them? Oh god..

Actually, she is the one they are talking about right now! Why am I so slow in recognising this!

I mentally face palmed my self for being stupid.

I began to shiver in fear , doesn't the mafia kill the people or person automatically if the person saw the scene? Oh no.. this is not good.. I need to avoid even more, this is getting even more complicated than it is plus dangerous. What if they are watching me now?.. My heart began to thump as I look around. Don't panic, calm down. They wont find me nor even her..

" Weird, these past few days i keep on seeing more Men in black here.. " Oh heck no!.. I look around carefully and I can see some men in black suits around the cafe, getting nervous. Some of them are taking glances at me This is not good..  I gulped silently and jumped in surprise when I felt a hand landing on my shoulder " Woah, calm down boy. Are you okay? " it was George, I sigh in relief as I turn around to face him. He was looking at me worriedly " You're frantically looking around, are you okay? It's like you're a girl being hunted in the woods by bad men. " I smiled awkwardly and felt hard stares around me Looks like they noticed my reaction.. " I-i'm fine George.. " Now im stuttering, calm down! He furrowed his eyebrows at me and looked at me carefully trying to see if Im lying or not. Then he spoke " I don't think so, you look pale.. You might need rest. I'll give you four days of day off, you look tired. " he smiled sweetly at me with care, If only you know George..  " Besides, you did a great job here. Everyone loves you. "

Sighing softly, maybe I do need a rest. I'll just ignore those men, maybe they're not after  me..

Yeah, they're not anyway. Maybe they look at me like a nervous wreck of a idiot who is being frantic around.