You're so confusing

It's been a few days already and Romana is slowly recovering, so is the other five guys that are injured. I asked Romana so I can go back to work but she said No and she talked to Goerge that I was sick and needed rest. She still can't trust me because I might say it to the workers or to him, I already took the damn Oath or code called Osmera? Ol-.. Fuck that, I don't care, ozzy, Omellete.. I was so angry because I want to go back to my job, It's important for me! Calming my self down in anger I went towards Romana in the kitchen " The hell Romana, I need my job! " She was sitting there , drinking coffee. Her black eyes piercing through mine " Why do you need that job anyway? " she said sounding like she doesn't care " I need it Romana, how the hell can I save money and pay my bills at my apartment? I need my own money. " I grit my teeth in anger " No, you're not going anywhere and your apartment is taken care of anyway. All of your things there will be in here shortly. " What?! Who do you think you are to do that? " I don't give a shit Sam, my rules and you're under me. " Oh I can feel my raging anger from this demoness , I want to strangle her so bad " Woman, You have no right to do that! You should have asked me first! " I shouted, she didn't respond, she was ignoring me. My blood began to boil as Romano came in " I heard a shout here, what's going on? "

Well your sister here is being a bitch and didn't even ask my permission and ask me first about my job!

" I've been called like that many times Sam, it's been my title. And nothing romano, hes having a tantrums. " Clenching my hands into tight fists, Romano seemed to notice my anger " Are you su- " I bursted out " Mother fucking hell Romana!.. Tantrums? Tantrums?! You fucking talked to my boss without telling me and and my apartment without asking me for my permission! And you're telling me I'm having tantrums, woman? You selfish, cold blooded bitch! I need my job because it's my only way of living and earning money but you're trying to stop me! I took your damn oath and I'm a man of my word! I know what situation I'm in Romana but i don't want to be a sitting duck here doing nothing! " Romano was whimpering like a child as he was seeing my anger bursted into violent flames or like a volcano errupted. I can see Romana getting angry alsobut she held her composture and glared at me coldly, but i never backed out so i glared back at her " You're being immature Sam, I only did it for your safety. "

Safety?! You just fucking kidnapped me out of the blue and dragged me here!

" Stop being a girl and act like a man. And stop whining! " she spat, I was so angry already that I can't handle ny self anymore. Instead of arguing and waste a precious time, I went to the Pet haven and sat on the grass. Mumbling in anger while trying to control my temper, I've never been this mad in my whole life. That demoness is torturing me indeed, I despise her and hate her.

Okay, now I'm acting like a raging girl.

I groaned as I felt the two puppies from few days ago, they were whining when they noticed my anger. Just seeing these puppies made me happy, forgetting everything I have in mind I began to smile as the two puppies barked happily. " You two rascals, did you miss me? " they barked in unison as they ran around me playfully, I began to laugh . I can feel a stare from behind me but I ignored it " Alright alright. " I stood up as the two where still being playful around me, they tried to bite my pants and tugged it. It was cute, I began to jog around " Hey hey! " I called out to the two as they ran after me, Roaming around. I noticed the garden was very beautiful, it was very welcoming and there are some playground for the pets. And I got scared as hell when I saw hawk flying around. I swear to god, I thought it was a vulture trying to kill me.

This woman owns alot of animals, but I swear to god. If I see a snake here, I'll die. What's next a tiger or lion here?

I stood up in silence when I was facing a large grey owl. Damn those eyes are creeping me, too big! " You fuckin' big eyed bird.. " I cussed as it tilted it's head at me " Great, how many animals do you have in here woman.You should have called it Jungle instead of Garden. " I muttered , does she even take care of them? I've never seen her here around. Maybe she's sigh? Because Romano said that she has a soft spot for them. Now that I think about it, he also said watch out for Cloud.