Noir and Blanc

I began to stirr in my sleep when I heard a click and flash. These motherfuckers better not take pictures, I shot my eyes open as I see a unfamiliar twins infront of me. They where smiling at me sheepishly but the one in the right has this eyes full of jealousy and confusion. And both of them are holding a camera. Instead of me getting angry early in morning, I held my temper.

Are you shitting me?

I said to my mind angrily. The twins looked young , teenagers. more like sixteen years old, both of them have different hairdye but same hairstyle. They have a thick hair ontop of them in a spike style while the rest are shaved a little, the one in left have a rainbow hair while the shaved hair is red. The twin on the right have a blue and green mixture and the shaved hair is white. They look like a teenage models despite their tall structure and athletic appearance.

Who the hell are these people?

Romana began to stirr in her sleep but she snuggled on my chest and fell back to sleep. Looking at her, her peaceful face made her look like a goddess. they began to whisper " È un nuovo giocattolo per la madre? Strano, per lo più lei prende le donne. Questo è nuovo. " The rainbow guy said, his twin began to look at his twin with shock and glare as he shook his head in disagreement and whispered back in rapid italian.

I have no idea what you two are talking about, mind telling me?

Not, because they wont anyway. I should learn italian instead of spanish, urgh. I cleared my throat as they both looked at me " Well? And erase the picture please. I don't think Romana will like that if she knew you pictured me and her. " The rainbow haired began to speak " Are you our Mother's boyfriend or chew toy? Mom mostly takes women instead of men " he said bluntly as my mouth gape open with my eyes almost wanting to pop out of their sockets.

What?! Mother?!

" Romana.. is your mother?! " I couldn't believe it, I can't see any resemblance because they looked purely different from Romana! Not even a hint from her in them, I mean some children don't look like their parents but not different. How old is Romana? Maybe she is older than me but she looked younger than being a older one.

She is a mom already? Why haven't Romano told me about this.

They looked surprised at my reaction, how come Romano or her didn't tell me this! I don't know how to react, I dont know what to say. This is too sudden, Romana began to groan in irritation " Who is that motherfucker tried to shout in the middle of damn early morning?.. I swear to god, I will cut their throats off. "

Well now you know she's not a morning person but a violent one.

Mental note : Remind not to wake the sleeping beauty in her sleep if you still wish the light of the day.

" Mom who is he? " The one in the right asked

Romana's POV

" Mom who is he? " Blanc's voice appeared and rang through my ear as my eyes shot open in surprise. They came back early?

Ah shit, how can I explain it to them?

" Lui è mio amico, tesoro. Perche '? " I blurted out and smiled awkwardly as I looked at my two darlings, Noir was holding a camera. A camera?.. what are they doing ? Blanc also has one but narrowed his eyes as he shook his head in disbelief while Noir was eyeing me carefully.

Well this is awkward.. Sam said to himself, and I agree. Now how the hell can I explain to the two if they saw their mother sitting on my lap and slept?! He added as he was getting nervous. "Non ti credo Ma. Non andare a dormire come quella con le persone che hai portato, o è un nuovo giocattolo da masticare o il vostro speciale. " He said angrily but kept his composture and calm, Well how can i explain it to you darling if I can't also explain ? Cut your mom some slack for a second I'll do tell. And he never gets angry whenever I bring women with me, he knew something is fishy when the two of them saw me sitting on Sam's lap and lay on his chest.

Uh oh, hes angry.. Wait, if she is a mother then I can see the truth right there because that guy snaps like her.. another mental note taken that you shouldn't mess with the little devils.

Sam said to himself, as I smirked mentaly. Oh, only if you know.. looks like he forgot that I can read his mind. But how can I explain it to my sons? " Ma? " Noir was getting impatient so is Blanc. I can see their eyes mixed with confusion and anxiousness, of course, they've never seen me with a man. Not that they mind but this position i'm in especially says something is up and even I can tell Blanc is jealous , hes never been jealous whenever I being one of my toys. " Me and brother been away for like week but we came early because we miss our mother. Then we come here seeing you with a man like that. " Blanc snapped and Noir continued " Look ma, we are not prying but this is new to us. You've brought girls and rarely guys, but this guy screams 'Importance' in our eyes. So we are guessing that he's your boyfriend. But the way he reacted when we asked him, is a unexpected reaction and we are getting crazy ma. Honestly I'm getting afraid. Because the way he looks at you when you stirred in your sleep. So either you tell us who he is or Uncle Roma tells us. "

Importance?.. the way I look at her?.. and why would they be afraid? Do I look like a bad guy? Sam said, I looked at him as I can see the confusion , nervousness and hurt in his eyes. Then his mind seems to block my reading, I don't know what he is thinking because right now I can see that his mind is swirling with thoughts. Looking back at the twins, I can see their painful expressions with anger and confusions. They are really expecting for me to telk them, I don't want to hurt their feelings. I sighed and started to explain " Sam, meet my two sons. Noir and Blanc, Noir has the rainbow hair and Blanc is the blue and green one. Sam is.. " I began to think quickly as the two are now arching their eyes at me in unison cutely Oh my little devils.. " Well, I saved this mans life from ' Dog ' and his gang.. Sam is a witness and I can't let him go and he might tell anyone but he willingky took the code because he doesnt tell anyone. " You forced me woman..And who names them selves dog? he said, this time it was for me. I groaned as a response to him and he noticed at the same time holding my mouth to a close so I wont laugh.

" And.. you two are gonna stay like that forever? I mea-.." he was cut quickly when I blurted out " what? I like it like this. I don't mind if it's Sam. " then suddenly silence emmited awkwardly. Then a few seconds, my cheeks turned red.

The hell?! Why did I said that, oh god. This is not good..

I began to panic , Sam was tense and rigid. Did she just.. No, she only said that because mainly I am one of them. He said as he emphasized the last word and it made me hurt that I let him think that way, I bit my lower lip.

" Uhh.. Okay.. " Noir broke the awkward silence " Erm.. We don't mind but We're not gonna lose ro that guy because he has your warmth and we don't know how many days he's been here with you. " Blanc said, I looked at my twins as I snickered. I stood up and walked over to them and gave thema tight hug, they were very tall but Sam is more taller than them. Wait why am I even comparing my sons to that man?

The two chuckled as they gave me a tight warm big hug " You miss Mama don't you two? " I said happily and I do miss them badly in return. I wanted to see them around here and get reckless as they do, My little devils that I raised.. My two idiots who are part of my life and without them, I don't know how I would live without them, so does Romano. Only the three of them are my sunshine.

These two bastards are my reckless babies, they may not be part of me as much I wanted to. But I look at them as one and I loved them both so much unconditionally that I will fucking kill anyone just for them without a second thought. That's how strong they are to me.

No one will mess with my children, nor my family.

Even to Sam..