My old school.

When we arrived, I never expected the school to be still the same except for the large gym that seemed to be expanded, it's been six years.The large highshool is still consisted of bricks and stones, the largefield is still cleaned freshly like how it was used to be.

This place brings back memories..

Varsity players playing on the field as they train or practice, the jocks,populars, cheerleaders and others are still the same highschool shit everyday. Nothing has changed even the warm welcome of this school, very homey.Teenagers crowding around with chatters and laughs, it like how I arrived the very first day. It was like this, the flirters, the silent ones.. Man, how much I missed highschool! Setting a foot in this place brings memories, friends..

Best year ever, college was dull..

I began to think of my friends, Lennon who is a football player and the famous and flirtatious jock, Ezekiel the famous point shooter in basketball but he's not the popular stereotype. Sure, hes popular in school but he will never be apart of them. Van the emo guy but also known as the bad boy, and of course the nerd Liam. I was never famous like them to be truthfully honest, i'm just an oridinary student.  Liam was very respected by everyone. The students in my time never bullied the nerds and they respected them and sometimes they ask for their help or ask as their tutor. But of course, everything changes. So we can't tell because every generation changes. Everyone was looking at us when we were walking around, the girls were drooling at the twins.

Looks like these two are part of the populars.

Well, the two looks like a model in those fashion magazines. Despite their athletic appearance, maybe they do sports? Some others were looking at me confused, well I am taller than these two since i'm 6'3 and they are 5'10. 

Looks like I attract too much attention, i'll blame my height.

" Sam. " Blanc spoke softly, I was surprised even Noir whennhe called out for my name. He never talked in the car even at the house except for the scene earlier. I cleared my throat " Yeah? " he never looked at me but kept on walking " You and Noir wait for me outside in the field, I have to fix some props for the festival. " he then walked away going somewhere, me and Noir watched him leave in the crowd " Don't worry, he'll open up to you like a book. He just needs to know you more. " I smiled at Noir and he did in return " Come on! Race me to the field. Loser gets to buy a burger! " He stormed off " Oh hell no! " I laughed cheerfully and raced with him, it's a good thing I still remember the hallways and corridors here if not I would be lost, the place never changed still.

" Damnit! How can you run faster than me?! " Noir pouted at me like a child as I snorted " Let's say I also play sports in my younger years up to my college. Well I go to the gym once a week but that will change if your mom isn't letting me out.. Never had a time to do my athletic needs because of job hunting before but I have a work in the Cafe.  " I said, he smiled like a child " Well damn, if you play football. We can play with them. They seem to be done with their practice. " He pointed at the football players in the middle of the field, as I looked at them " Don't worry, I know how to play too. Mom makes us play the sports we want even if it's expensive. Do you know how to play? " I remember when I played football in highschool when I was a junior. I hope I still remember how to play " Yeah, I was a football player when I was a junior. But I might be rusty if I play it. "

" Oh come on, you're hella tall as them and you are mascular. Maybe that's why Mom is-.." I felt my cheeks red as I stopped him " Hell no kid. She just.. wanted a comfort. " He arched his eyebrow at me in confusion Well shit. This is going to be hard. " Comfort? something happend? " I looked around nervously and then faced his eyes, he was narrowing his eyes at me suspiciously " Well.. uh.. Your mom was sad, So she came to ask for a comfort. I don't know what reason but I did because I hate seeing a girl sad. " he looked at me for a second to check if I was lying or not then he smiled " Maybe you are important to her.. Come on! Oi Cracker!! " I got confused but shocked at the same time, Me? I'm important to Romana? Nonono!