Questioning my self if I do or not..

You're warned. So you better read with your own risk. This is going to be sexual.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♣●●

Romana's POV

My eyes bulge out of their sockets as he said that. The way he said it makes my body shiver in delight and my core tingle, even when he slapped my ass at the stairs earlier. I was aching for another one so badly.. I was really with a guy this one week, but he wasnt one of my toys. And to tell you, that HE is a SHE.. Yes, she looks like a guy because of her tall height and big body. But she wasn't one of them..

I stayed at her place to keep my mind away, that night, i was hurt because he acted cold towards me. He thought I was going to ruin the celebration but I wasn't, I was gonna text him to text me back once hes done partying. How the hell am I supposed to know that he was there?

Now going to reality, Me and Sam were glaring at each other. I'm not gonna lie that this man infront of me is handsome, even in his eyeglasses. It wasn't big but small and it fits him. his soft blonde hair that makes me want to run over it. His muscled body that is covered by his shirt like a second skin, his skin was white and soft while mine was olive skinned. I can't handle my sex drive already when I was oogling him, I just want to forget what happened today and fuck him right here and right now.

His body sticking to mine, his big hands moulding my body like clay. His soft pink lips that touches my skin and leave a trail of kisses, his hard member.. God, when he was having a bulge on his pants. I swear he was fucking huge and hung like a horse. I can just imagine him pound on my püssy with no mercy, making me sore.

And I'll tell you this, I am quite lustful because I just fucking want to touch my self so badly and give him a show since he wont touch me anyway. I can tell that he wont because I know that he's not like those other men, but of course, a man's lust is different than the females. My core began to throb so badly that I can't focus, I can already see my self looking at him with dark and lustful eyes..

He didn't notice that he was affecting me and right now he was looking at me with anger but with a little confusion because of how I was acting right now. Between my legs, I can already feel it soak like a river. My womanhood throbbing and begging to be touched or used. " Romana.. " He said to me as the way he called my name was like it meant for him to say it, it was so sweet. And because of it, I can't really handle it anymore.

" Say my name again, caro. "

" I'm sorry? "

I was getting impatient already , I want him to say my name again and I want him to call my name continously while pounding me like a beast. I began to shift uncomfortably as my legs close shut, my hands holding the sheets tightly with closed fists. He noticed how I was reacting but he got worried. He has no idea. " Romana?.. "

As he said my name again, I began to moan softly. I can sense him getting tense , his eyes burning to me. Laying on back , I slid my left hand to my wet slit that is coveref by the lace of my panty and started to rub the sensitice nub. The shocking wave of pleasure was hitting me, I want to release so badly. " Merda!.. I fucking hate you so much for making me turn like this! " I gritted my teeth as I said that, my fingers rubbing the clit rapidly.

Looking at the god infront of me, he was already infront of me and inbetwen my legs. I can see his eyes were dark and lust, his warm breath hitting my inner thighs was making me go crazy already and shiver. I jist want him to take me here and there, I want him so badly! You know what? Fuck it.

" Eat me, Sam. Lick me like I am y-.. " I squeeled as he ripped my panty off and grabbed my waist as he hoisted my lower body up in the air while my upper is on the cushion making me upside down and see his face clearly in close up and what he will do. He was looking at my soaked slit with amusement in his eyes, and then he looked at me as our eyes where locked.