A warming hug.

I woke up with a double pain and guess what? it's more worst than arrows, it's like my brain is being pulled out with force. You know, in a gorey way? Okay I better stop that because it even made my head worst, Damn.. The importance is, How can I talk to her? My heart began to pierce painfully as I felt Guilt rushing through me and the continous of ' I hate you's ' echoing in my head.

I think I should talk to her.

But somehow, I can't face her.. I feel so afraid that I might hurt her, I just want to die already. I feel terribly awful.

" Buon Giorno? " It was Romano, I bet he heard the fight last night. " Come in. " the door began to open as Romano came in shirtless with a jogging pants on. He was going to say something but I cut him off " You heard it? " I asked him, he smiled sheepishly as I rolled my eyes " Well yeah.. I knew I had a feeling that Romana is going to ask you but there was a thick tension going on.. So I just eavesdrop. " I felt guilty again and this time I'm ashamed of my self even more because I'm talking to her twin " Don't worry Sam, I'm not mad at you. You did the right thing but you went off a little, but hey. Everyone makes mistakes! " He laughed half heartedly, as I smiled a bit. But still it's not making me feel better, I just want to Romana feel better already. And honestly I hate my self for hurting her.

I don't know why I care for her but, damn! That woman makes me feel the electrifying sparks and something makes me pull closer to her inch by inch, it's also making me crazy. And even more crazy because I'm feeling these sudden feelings already! It's like a foreign language that I can't understand. " Cosa cè di sbagliato, il mio amico? " Romano said as he noticed my expression Even that foreign language, can't understand shit. " My guts tells me you're asking if something is wrong right? " just guessing but the way he says it sounds like his asking , he smiled and nodded " " I sighed as I look up at the ceiling " You already know Romano. "

" Well, I don't know when she will come back but she'll be fine. Mio amico. " he added " Everything will be fine, talk to her when she gets back. And make it steamy " he teased, I arched my eyebrow at him as he smiled mischevously " Fuck you. " He waved his hand " Sorry, I don't fuck guys. I'll bang a girls ass instead of a man. " he cringed , I bursted out laughing " Idiot, get out of my room. " he walked out as he also laughed, closing the door behind him. Typical Romano.

" Figlio di puttana! " The front door would be slammed open as a familiar voice was heard Looks like she's angry. " Calma sorella. " Romano said as he tried to calm her down by holding her shoulders " Don't touch me! " she shouted. She was even more furious than before, and she looks like she is ready to pounce on and kill like a ferocious animal.

No wonder why she has a leopard..

" Is it her time of the month or this is drama? " Theo appeared out of nowhere and almost startled me " Well, long story. She might want to kill me now. " he looked at me and expressions says that he needs an explanation " I'd rather not Theo, just a fight. That's all. " I said as he sighed, rubbing the temples of his head. " lovers quarrel.. "

Choke

" What?! "

Cough

" Theo! "

Glare

" Nothing, why don't you calm her down? She has a strength of a hulk, Romano wont hold it. " He grabbed me as I got pushed towards the siblings and almost stumbled as I accidentaly pushed Romano. He fell down and grunted, shit i'm facing the dragon. The silence went thick as I look at the tensed female that is looking down, her heavy breathings shows her temper.