Chapter thirty-one

"Hi, guys! So me and Katie are currently in one of the dressing rooms sorting out the essentials needed before everyone arrives!" Brogan panned the camera around the dressing room. "Guess whose it is. You've got five seconds." She paused for five beats before she turned the camera back to herself. "Caroline Flack's! And it makes me feel so giddy because I love her."
"Didn't your boyfriend have a thing for her?"
Brogan's head snapped to Katie,
"What?"
"No, no, no wait. He used to tease Nicky for having a thing for her." Katie smirked. "Oops."
Brogan rolled her eyes,
"You're such a dick."
Brogan's phone buzzed and she slid it out of her pocket, smiling when she saw it was from Luke.

Luke ❤️: Look how serious I look. 😂 xx [image from the beginning attached]
Brogan: Bloody hell! 😂 what song you rehearsing there? xx
Luke ❤️: Drag me down. Need to perfect it. Xx [A/N: omg that song. LOVE IT]
Brogan: Eeeek! Can't wait to hear it baby!!! You're gonna be great! Xx
Luke ❤️: Thanks darling! See you soon! xx

Brogan had asked her manager if she could start earlier so she could leave on time to watch Luke play. She was nearly finished and she was excited to go and see him play.
"B, why don't you go and change your clothes? I'll finish up in here?" Katie said, setting out the makeup brushes.
Brogan smiled and nodded, before she walked out of Caroline's dressing room and into the runner's room. After changing into a pair of dungarees and a crop top underneath; finished with a pair of white converses, Brogan made her way out of the changing area, seeing Katie sat at a table in the runner's room on her phone.
Katie looked up and instantly picked up a camera, pressing record,
"Hi, Brogan's viewers! This is what she's decided to wear for Music Cube. Doesn't she look amazing?"
Brogan rolled her eyes, smiling at Katie, before she walked over to the table and took her camera from her, stopping the camera.
"Right. I gotta go." She leaned down and hugged Katie. "See you soon, babe."
"Bye B. Wish Luke good luck from me."
Brogan smiled,
"Will do."

After a 40 minute taxi ride, Brogan climbed out of the taxi and headed towards the back entrance. She heard people yelling her name, which sounded bizarre to her. But she figured that they were only yelling at her because they were fans of Luke.
"Brogan! Please can I get a picture with you?" A girl asked.
Brogan smiled politely and nodded,
"Sure." She suddenly felt shy.
After posing for a picture, Brogan waved at the girl and was lead inside by a bodyguard. She took off her backpack and held it in her hand, as she strolled down the corridor looking for Luke.

Brogan: I have arrived xx

She carried on walking and then stopped when she heard a low whistle. Rolling her eyes playfully, a smile instantly creeping up on her face, Brogan turned and saw Luke leaning against the wall.
"Well hello gorgeous."
Brogan shook her head, and wrapped her arms around Luke's neck,
"Hi." She breathed.
"How was work?" Luke asked, before he kissed her forehead.
"Work was fine. Worked with Katie so it was much more fun." The two shared a smile. "Oh, Katie wishes you good luck."
Smiling bigger, the two pulled apart and Luke got out his phone.

Group conversation with Luke, Brogan and Katie...
Luke: Thanks for the good luck wishes, Katie x
Katie: Very welcome! Gonna watch the live stream! Excited!!! X

Brogan smiled reading the conversation, and then she put her phone away.
"Right mister. I'm gonna go and get a good spot." She kissed his lips softly. "I love you, good luck."
Luke grinned big,
"I love you too, B. Thank you."
Brogan made her way to the section of the shopping centre where the performance was taking place. The crowd had already formed, and the section was packed. Brogan's heart swelled with pride. Brogan made her way over to Luke's team, and was handed a pair of headphones. Grinning and putting them on, she then got out her vlogging camera and started filming the crowd.