Chapter six.

[Fan's tweet]: I've found out that @LukeFriendMusic's girlfriend is @blnx3!! Knew they were dating!
[Fan's tweet]: @LukeFriendMusicis it true that
you and Brogan are dating?!
[Fan's tweet]: Cannot believe that the paps caught @LukeFriendMusic and @blnx3 together last night!!! Oh my god!!!

Brogan and Luke were reading the tweets from Luke's phone. Luke sighed, and he sat back against the sofa, letting his phone drop onto his lip, rubbing his hands over his face,
"I'm so sorry about all this." He mumbled, before looking over to Brogan; an apologetic look on his face.
Brogan shook her head,
"Stop apologising." She told him, sliding out her phone from her jeans pocket.

blnx3: Just wanted to say, don't believe everything you read in the press... If you watched my vlog last night, you'd know why I was with Luke.

Luke watched her type the tweet from over her shoulder, and then he wrapped his arm around her shoulders,
"Thanks for being so calm about all this, Brogan."
She smiled sympathetically at him,
"It's not like it's your fault, Luke." She told him.
He sighed slightly,
"I know, but it must be annoying for you."
She shrugged slightly,
"It's okay."
Luke picked up his phone,
"Right, my turn." He said.

LukeFriendMusic: Hi #Friendies. To answer your questions, @blnx3 and I are just friends. I saw the camera, and wanted to make sure the girls got inside okay.

Later that day, Brogan and Katie were helping the stage crew set up for Big Band Week. Katie went away to grab some more stools, while Brogan straightened the ones that were already on stage.
Luke walked quietly onto the stage, knowing that Brogan hadn't seen him. He smiled to himself, walking over to the microphone stand, and he took the microphone off the stand,
"Well it's a marvellous night for a moondance." He began to sing, causing Brogan to jump and turn around; her hand over her chest. Luke smiled at her, as he walked over to her. "With the stars, up above, in your eyes."
Brogan smiled to herself, rolling her eyes playfully, as she nudged him, as he stood in front of her.
Luke laughed, and he wrapped his arms around her,
"I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"
"Yes!" Brogan laughed, hugging him back. "And you know you did!"
He smiled innocently down at her, as they pulled out of the hug, and then Brogan tucked her hair behind her ears.
"I didn't realise it was already time for your rehearsal." She told him.
He shrugged slightly,
"I've got ten minutes, so I thought I'd come and watch you guys."
Brogan smiled at him, folding her arms over her chest,
"So instead of doing that, you thought you'd just scare me?" She teased.
Luke laughed,
"Exactly!"
Winking at her, he waved at Brogan, and then he walked off the stage, and he walked up the steps into the audience. Sitting down, he rested his feet against the back of the seat in front of him, watching Katie walk back onto the stage to Brogan.
"You don't know how chuffed I am, to have gotten Luke scaring the shit out of you just then." Katie laughed.
Brogan laughed as well,
"Oh, charming."

Later that day, Brogan was on her way to Louis's dressing room, with a bottle of water in her hand.
She heard the familiar voice, and ignoring her heart that skipped a beat, she carried on walking to where she needed to be.
"B?" She heard him call.
Looking over her shoulder, Brogan stopped walking, and she smiled,
"Hiya, Luke. Y'alright?" She asked.
He smiled and nodded,
"Yeah, yeah. Where're you going?"
"Uh..." Brogan looked down at her hand, and then she looked back at him. "To give this to Louis."
"Oh, that's where I'm off." He placed his arm on her back. "C'mon."
Brogan smiled and the two walked down the corridor. Brogan knocked on the door when they arrived.
"Come in!" She heard Louis call.
Brogan motioned for Luke to enter first, and she followed him in.
"Ah, Brogan!" Louis smiled.
She smiled at him, making her way over to where he was sitting, and she handed him his water bottle,
"Here you go." She said to him.
"Thanks so much, Brogan." He smiled, taking the water bottle from her.
"You're welcome." She smiled, and she tucked her hair behind her ears. "Do you need anything else?"
"No, I think we're okay, thanks."
Brogan nodded, and she glanced at Luke, seeing that he was watching her. The two shared a smile, and then she made her way out of Louis's dressing room.

As Brogan made her way back down the corridor, Brogan began to ask herself why she was suddenly feeling nervous around Luke? They were friends. There was no need for her to feel so nervous whenever she was around him.
"Hiya, Brogan. Whatcha up to?" Sam asked, as he walked out of his dressing room.
Brogan looked up and smiled at him,
"Hey, I'm just off for my break." She told him.
"Ah, okay. See ya later, yeah?"
She nodded, and the two walked on the opposite direction.
Walking into the runner's room, Brogan walked over to the beanbags, and sat down beside Katie.
"I'm bloody exhausted." She sighed deeply.
Katie looked at her.
"You're not the only one."
"Big Band Week is the most hectic of them all." Hannah, another runner, said.
"Well, until the final." Alex cut in.
The four girls agreed, and then Brogan got a drink of flavoured water from the fridge, and she sat back down, having a few minutes of peace.
Brogan and Katie zipped up their coats, and grabbed their things, Brogan sliding on her beanie, and then they made their way towards the exit.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa." They heard behind them.
They both turned around,
"What?" Katie asked; looking at Nicholas confused.
"Are ya leavin' without sayin' goodbye?" He asked.
Brogan laughed, and she hugged Nicholas,
"Awe!"
Nicholas hugged her back, and then he and Katie hugged,
"That's better. See ya tomorrow, girls."
Brogan smiled and waved,
"Bye!"
"See ya." Katie smiled and the two girls left the studios.

When Brogan walked into her hotel room, she dropped her bags by the door, and she sighed deeply, feeling the tiredness sink in. She walked over to her bed, taking off her coat, and then she grabbed her laptop, and she took her memory card out of her camera, and she went to edit; when she heard her phone beep.

Luke: Sorry I didn't say goodbye tonight. Was busy having a talk with Louis about my performance. Hope you're okay, and I'll see you tomorrow. :) xx
Brogan: Awe, it's okay. Don't you worry about it. :} yes I'm good, thank you. Hope you are, too. :} xo
Luke: I was sad to discover that you and Katie had gone by the time I left Louis. :( But yes, I'm good, thanks. Just knackered. xx
Brogan: I'm sure you'll get over it soon. ;) Especially because we'll see each other tomorrow, so it's not for too long. :P haha. And I bet you are!! Big Band Week seems so stressful! Haha. xo
Luke: That's true.... Always a bright side... :) And it really is... I've noticed you and Katie are taking more breaks this week... I bet your whole bodies are fucking knackered! xx
Brogan: I worry about you, Lukey... And oh god. Don't even mention it! After moving all the instruments about, this morning, I wanted to go to bed!!! But, of course, I couldn't. :( xo
Luke: Well in that case... Get your video edited, and sleep, B! I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, and sweet dreams. :) xx
Brogan: Okay, okay, bossy boots! Goodnight and sweet dreams, Lukey. :} xo