Chapter twenty-two.

Luke watched Brogan make her way towards the bed, with a smile on his face. As she laid down beside him, Luke put his hand on her hip, and he moved himself closer to her.
"I'm so happy I'm with you again." He whispered huskily.
Brogan stared at him for a few seconds, before she smiled and nodded,
"Me too." She whispered.
Luke leaned forward and kissed her softly. Brogan instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him back. Luke's hands ran up and down her sides, causing Brogan to shudder.
"God you're killing me." Luke mumbled into the kiss.
Brogan smiled, and then she ran her hands down his chest.

The two laid under the covers; Brogan's head resting on Luke's chest, as he stroked her bare back. The two were lost in thought, as they stared blankly ahead of them.
"Hey." Luke whispered.
Brogan was taken away from her daydream, and she looked up at Luke.
"I..." Luke swallowed.
"Wha'?" Brogan said quietly.
He smiled at her,
"I... I think I love you." He screwed his face up. "No wait. I know I love you."
A smile crept up on Brogan's face,
"I love you, too." Brogan replied.
Luke grinned, leaning down, and he kissed her lips once, before sighing. "Best. Day. Ever."
Brogan giggled, hugging Luke's waist, and then she kissed his bare chest.

The next day, the two decided that ordering room service would be a lot more tame, rather than going downstairs, where they knew that there would be people waiting. Luke called reception and ordered for them, while Brogan looked at her footage from yesterday, on her laptop.
"Lemme see!" Luke said, after hanging up the call, and crawling back beside her.
Brogan pressed play, and the two watched the clip in silence. Afterwards, Luke kissed the side of Brogan's head,
"We're cute."
Brogan giggled,
"Mhm."
"So what do you fancy doing today?" Luke asked, stroking her arm.
"Um... I dunno. I mean, it's gonna be difficult whatever we do."
"Hmmm." Luke frowned. "There's gotta be a way. Celebrities do it all the time."
Brogan nudged his leg with hers,
"And now so are you." She reminded him.
Luke looked at her and thought for a moment. He never saw it that way. He was just a guy following his dreams in his eyes. But as he thought about it, he could see what she meant.
"Let's go to a Starbucks. I love Starbucks."
Brogan smiled and looked at him,
"Yeah?"
He smiled back,
"Yeah. The longer we hide, the harder it'll be to face the music."
Brogan scrunched up her face,
"Face the music? Good pun."
The two laughed, and Luke started tickling her sides, squealing, Brogan laughed harder.

Hand in hand, the two stood in silence as the elevator pinged, and then the two stepped out. Squeezing her hand for reassurance, Luke led the two of them through the lobby. Eyes of teenage girls watched their every move, as they headed out of the hotel, and made their way to an awaiting taxi.
"Hi, can you take us to the nearest Starbucks, please?" Luke asked into the open window.
The guy nodded, setting his newspaper down, and the two climbed into the back.
Brogan and Luke smiled at each other, and as Luke started making conversation with the driver, Brogan took a moment to try and calm her racing heart. Looking out of the window, she saw the teenager girls making their way outside, trying to see which way they went.

-----
Short and sweet. Sorry guys! It's going to get interesting now! I promise! A lot of fan mobs, craziness, paparazzi. Hope you like it! :)