Chapter fifteen.

"Uh, I was just wondering if you wanted a drink or something. But it doesn't matter."
Luke said, before he started to leave.
"Wait!"
Luke turned back round, and he raised his eyebrows at George.
"You're a guy!"
Brogan laughed,
"No?!" She gasped, sarcastically.
George rolled his eyes,
"You can help me!"
"With?" Luke asked, furrowing his eyebrows together in confusion.
"I like someone - Alex, to be specific. And I was wondering if you could help me? How do I tell her?"
"Aren't you older than me?" Luke asked.
"Yes, but you're cooler." Brogan pointed out. Luke smirked and opened his mouth.
"Don't let it go to your head." Brogan added.
He scoffed, and he walked inside,
"Okay, I'll help ya."
Brogan crossed her arms over her chest,
"What makes you think you can help him?"
"He got you, didn't he?" George butted in.
Brogan gasped, looking up at him, hitting his arm playfully,
"I'm leaving. Have fun!"
As Brogan walked past Luke, he grinned at her, causing Brogan to smile, and she walked out of the room; heading towards the runners room.

"Hi, guys. So I've barely been filming today, because I had a day off yesterday, so I'm just getting back into work. But, um, yeah. It's after lunch now, so I promise to keep you all updated with what the boys are doing." Brogan told her camera, as she stood in the runner's room. Turning off her camera, Brogan sat down, and she decided to quickly film another small snippet. Turning her camera back on, she turned the camera to her, "Oh, and, Kate? I miss you, Ginge!" Brogan pouted to her camera, and then she smiled. "See you tomorrow!" She stopped recording, and then she heard a knock at the door. Looking up, she smiled seeing Luke.
"Looks like I finally get some alone time with you." He said, walking inside and closing the door behind him.
"Oh?" Brogan asked, raising her eyebrows at him.
"Mhm." Luke smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Aren't you supposed to be-?"
Luke cut her off, by kissing her lips softly once,
"Yes, I am. Which is why I've come here to tell you, that we're going on a date on Monday night."
"Oh, we are, are we?" Brogan asked, letting out a laugh.
Luke grinned, nodding,
"Yep!"
"And where are we going?" She smiled.
"Now that part, my dear, is a secret." Luke grinned bigger, and he kissed her lips softly once again.
"Now, I'm off before you kill me." He teased, letting go of Brogan's waist, and he quickly said goodbye, before rushing out of the room.

Later on, Brogan's phone started to ring.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Hi, it's me." Katie said down the line. "I'm bored." She sighed deeply.
Brogan laughed,
"I told you, you would be."
"Tamera text me, and she told me that she wishes I was there." Brogan could tell that she was pouting.
"Hey, I wish you were here, too!" She defended.
Katie sighed deeply,
"No, I know, B! I'm just so bored!"
"Kate, you're from London! Go and see your friends or something."
"Mmm. Might do." Katie mumbled.
"Have fun." She told her.
"Yeah, yeah. Have fun with lover boy."
Brogan laughed,
"Bye, Ginge!"
"Bye, Shorty."
"Brogan?" Her manager said, opening the door.
She looked up,
"Yeah?"
"Please can you help assist Jamie in the hair and makeup room, please?"
Brogan smiled at her, and she nodded, walking out of the room, and she walked down to the hair and makeup room.
"Hi, Jamie." She smiled.
"Thank god!" Jamie said.
Brogan raised her eyebrows, laughing, and she glanced down at Luke in the chair,
"What's wrong?"
"Can you tell Jamie that I just want my hair how I usually have it?"
"Everyone loved it scraped back, though!" Jamie complained.
Brogan opened her mouth slightly, and then she closed her mouth again,
"Uh..."
"Brogan." Luke pouted.
"I-it-I..." Brogan stuttered. "This really isn't my place." She told them.
"Well, we've been discussing it for over twenty minutes now, so." Jamie looked up at her.
Brogan sighed,
"I dunno. He's singing a simple song. Y'know? It's a slow love song. So maybe..." She trailed off, looking at Luke, and then she smiled apologetically at Jamie.
He nodded,
"Right." He mumbled.
Luke winked at Brogan, making her blush slightly, and then she rushed out of the hair and makeup room, heading towards the stage.